Chapter 1

I wait anxiously at the airport. My heart was beating rapidly as I just stood there. waiting. My boyfriend was coming back after six months of being on another continent.

It was me and my two best friends, Halston and Lexa. Halston has been in an on and off relationship with Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer while I have been in a one year relationship with his band mate, Luke Hemmings. The three of us were waiting for their flight to land from the UK. They were finally coming back to Australia after being the opening act for One Direction on their Take Me Home tour.

While walking around, we found Ashton's mum, sister, and little brother.

"Hallie!" Ash's brother shouted while running towards Halston. That was what he would always call her.

"Hey Harry!" She replied, giving him a big hug and rubbing his shaggy blonde hair. Harry was like a mini Ashton, it was so adorable. Halston and Harry had a great relationship, Harry loves her.

"When Ashton comes home, we're gonna have a party for them. Are you coming?" The little innocent boy asked Hal. 

"I know and yes, I am coming but be quiet about it, it's a surprise."

After such a long time without them, we were happy they were coming back home to Australia so Halston, Lexa, Calum's sister, and I were setting up a Welcome Home surprise party for the boys. Ashton's mum was nice enough to let it be held at her house.

We run towards the giant window seeing a plane land outside and wondering if it was the boys. There were around 30-40 fans at the airport waiting as well and they started going crazy.

"Is that them?"

"Oh my gosh I can't believe this!"

"I'm freaking out!"

"It's 5 Seconds of Summer!"

That's all we could hear while we waited to see if they came out of that plane. I didn't care that the fans were there, I understand it was exciting. I just needed to see Luke already.

The people in the plane were released and I waited, motionless, waiting to see my love after six months. More and more people kept piling out, I was looking for one person, why wasn't he anywhere. Halston and Lexa stood on my side, as nervous as I was. We held each others hands and squeezed tight when we saw the four tired Australian boys walk out.

Their eyes lock on us and we run towards each other, I wasn't able to take my eyes off of Luke. After six months, I could finally hug my boyfriend again. The minute our bodies collided, it was like we would never be able to separate. I tried so hard not to cry but I couldn't help it, I started to cry like a baby. 

"Awwe beautiful girl, don't cry." Luke said wiping a tear off my cheek and putting me back into a hug.

"I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too. Kaysee, I don't know how I got through those six months without you."

He hugged me tighter, I've missed those hugs, the ones where it just said 'I love you'. The way he held me, the way he wrapped his arms around me, it made me feel like I was finally home, in his arms.

He looked straight into my eyes. Looking into those blue eyes just made me melt. He grabbed my face and pulled me into a long waited kiss. A kiss that I have missed for so long. It was warm and gentle, so sweet. To run my fingers through his short blond hair made my heart race, it's been so long. This moment was perfect, it was all I wanted, he was all I wanted.