Falling In Love With Stephen Curry ♥

Chapter 2

It wasn't a huge population of students at all. About a little over 1, 000. We decided to go to the gym to hang out. It was cool in there so why not? We sat low so we didn't trip and break our ankles trying to get to the top bleacher. My ankles are so frail and brittle you could touch them and they will break. That was the last thing I needed. I caught a glimpse of the basketball team. I expected 7 footers but more like 6'5 were there. They were really good for college kids! Already dunking and most of thd time 3 pointers came from this one small guy. His stroke was beautiful and graceful. Other than his game he was extremely attractive. He was the smallest guy on the court but that didn't matter. He looked like he was mixed. I could be wrong but he had lighter skin but you could tell he was from that culture. His eyes... wow they were like a light green diamond freshly polished. He had a stunning smile to. Everything about this stranger was gorgeous, it's just well who was this? I didn't know his name or mind and I was dying to. "Damn I see you staring go talk to him!" "Um I would but ya know it's kind of odd to just go up to him". We are in college now so it's a new start and a new life. I need to come out of my shell for once.