Chapter 6 Flight.

~

Enjoy! Sorry it's so late. Already started on ch7, sorry this ones a bit short. Enjoy pll fans!! Love you i really appreciate it, thanks for the wait! -em

"Can I come in?", the officer asked.-----------/

"Uh...yes ....please come in.", Ezra said stuttering while looking back at me. I froze, not knowing what to do. I stared at his eyes as his connected with mine. they pointed toward his bed and bathroom. That's when I understood.

He started walking in, I heard his footsteps against the hard floor. I jumped up quietly off the coach and blankets and ran over to Ezra's bathroom.

My breaths got faster and faster. I was out of breath by the time I found a place to hide. I searched through his small closet, pushing aside coats and jackets.

Their footsteps got louder..making each step More anticipating. I breathed steady, trying to calm myself down. Shivers crawled up my spine, as I barried myself between Ezra's coats.

-(3rd)

"Hanna! You can't just go running off for no reason!", spencer called out.

"I can feel it spence, aria needs us. I think she's in trouble.", Hanna replied.

Hanna's phone buzzed, she reached down into her bag and grabbed it. Opening it, there was a text message.

'SOS'

-aria.

"See?", she said worriedly showing spencer.

"Let's go."

-(aria)

Squeezing through, I noticed something particular that stood out, by accidentally stumbling into it. A slick black jacket. My breathing got heavier as I realized the jacket was a black hoodie that looked just like A's.

(Ezra's pov)

-"Excuse the mess.", i said. Looking around the room. Aria's scarf lay on the coach, popcorn sat out on the table,and the blanket was scrupled against the coach.

"Expecting company?", the officer said sternly.

"nope. Just having movie night.",I said back, trying to sound convincing.

Anxious to know, I finally asked..

"What is this about?.." I asked, worried as I anticipated for an answer.

"Your student...aria.", he said.

-(normal pov; aria)

Faint voices fled through the living room. What were they talking about?

I sunk into Ezra's coats; hiding myself away. Oh no, it's happened before. What if it happens again? Sadness and worry builded up inside of me. It was over; this was the end to us. They found out, Ezra's going to jail and ill never see him again. I don't know what I could do without him, I needed him.

After ten minutes I heard the voices become more faint. I peaked out from the bathroom. Seeing Ezra, locking the front door.

"Ezra?", my voice became a whisper.

He paused for what seemed a Long time. He stared at the ground, his facial expressions were unreadable. He gently bit his lip and ran his hand over his cheek before looking back up at me. Our eyes instantly connected. I stood frozen, not sure what to do. What happened? What had he asked? Are we ok? Why was he here?

"Ezra-", I repeated.

A small half smile ran across his face. It was a relief smile, "it's okay.", he paused for a second, before saying,

'We're going to be okay."

I ran over to him, he reached his arms out and I cover myself in them. Embracing him and never wanting to let go. He squeezed his arms around my back. Holding me as if it was the last day we would ever see each other.

My eye caught the dark bathroom to his closet. Remembering I saw the jacket, and what spencer had said. About A. And then now, holding him not ever wanting to let go. Knowing what lies before us, is not going to be easy.

"Please, don't let me go.", I whispered.

"Never.", he said, pulling me into his chest and arms. I smiled. He softly stroked my head, as he kissed it. He rubbed gently up and down my arms, comforting butterflies expanded inside of me;Making me smile, as I shed a small tear. He looked at me, as a few tears had already ran down my cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay. ", he whispered sweetly. Cupping my face with his hands. I held onto his arms, he leaned in and crushed his lips against mine. Our passion was so heated. I kissed back, lip locking with his. You could feel his emotion and worry in his lips, as he kissed me.

His worry of losing me. As I did for him.

His warmth helping me feel secure. His breath making me feel calm. And his passion, our memories, everything making me ever so madly in love with him.

(C)-writing to me. E.c.

Characters and some owned to pretty little liars-abc family.

Xtouchingxsoulsxx

-next chapter uploads 6/ 16/13

Father's Day.

-btw THANK YOU SOOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR READING!! :D and voting

I really really appreciate it, and I'm glad you like it! :DD

It really inspires me. Thank you guys!! -em