Déjà vu?-preview

~~~~~~~5 years after battle of Hogwarts~~~~~~~

I snuggle closer to Draco and I hear him chuckle, it's the night of our wedding. Everything was perfect, I could get used to this. I close my eyes and whisper "I love you" and he pulls me closer "I love you more (y/n)" he whispers in my ear. I sigh then fall into a wonderful sleep.

The birds are chirping, I feel cold. I reach out expecting to find the warmth that is my husband to only find a empty bed,I open my eyes and sit up. I look to my left and see a bright green carpet, and look up. Wait.....bright green carpet? Me and Draco have a stone floor....oh Dobby's sock! I look up frantically and find my old room, my childhood room. I stand up and rush to the door, I run down the stairs thinking this is just a joke Draco is playing on me. I run into the living room, my mother and farther are sitting and reading while eating breakfast. But here's the thing they look younger, like prior me going to Hogwarts......wait.......my parents are sitting in the living room? THEIR DEAD! My farther looks up at me and smiles "well good morning sunshine!" My mother looks up "God to see your awake" she chirps, I feel tears prick at my eyes and I run to them and hug them. I hear my farther chuckle " wow, why so affectionate?" My farther jokes. I smile and I fear the tears run down my cheeks " I just missed you" I hear my mother sigh "honey you only went to bed" she states. I finally feel the impact of this situation, I went back in time!