2

(Y/n) p.o.v

Draco shoves me off and sends a glare towards me, I cringe at the hate running through his eyes. It was going so well, I guess he remembered the little fact... Just as I was going to apologise a friend of mine called out and approached us. Her brown hair flowed down her back catching the light making it look stunning, her purple eyes glinted with mischief and of course that Slytherin smirk that she wears all too well."Jennifer" I called back with a smile, Draco just glared at me and sneered. Jennifer strolls up, I pull her into a hug. As we pull back a smile grows on her and my face " I haven't seen you since school finished!" she exclaims I nods and sigh "been....busy" my smile vanishes as Dracon pops into mind. She gives me a knowing stare she knows what's he's like, for a split moment I turn my attention Draco who has vanished. I feel empty and sad. Then I turn my attention back to Jennifer and we talk, after a while goes and dances with a boy who I tease is 'in love with her' but really he's seems more interested in her chest area. As soon she's gone I search for him, wondering around the massive ballroom. Nowhere to be seen then something catches my attention, Mr and Mrs Malfoy are saying goodbye and Draco walked out the door. There goes my chance, out the open door! (Hehehe get it?) sighing I turn coming face to face with none other than Jennifer. She smiles a knowing smile and leads me to the dance floor, like I could forget he was here.

Draco p.o.v

As she talks with her friend I slip away. My mind running wild at the thought off the kiss, it flashes again. Her soft pink delicate lips slowly pressing against mine pulling me into pure bliss. I shake my head trying to rid my head of these thoughts, she's with Dracon. I wander to my parents they are farewelling the Mythics, strolling out the door I notice her watching with that sad expression then her friend pulling her back into the sea of people. My heart wretches at the thought of her being sad, holding back every desire to run and find then pull her in my arms. Snapping head forward and rushing towards our carriage. I can't let my guard down.

~~~~~~time skip till mourning~~~~~

Your p.o.v
The sunlight cuts through my eyelids, I groan and roll over. It's too early, but as I fall back to sleep the door flys open "breakfast" says my mother. Grumbling I sit up and stretch, I glare at her. Really why do early? Then my eyes catch on my trunk and it floods back, Hogwarts. Jumping out of bed I stumble on my blankets I rush down stairs my mother chuckling behind me. Tripping at the bottom I fall and slide across the polished floors. My mothers chuckle stops and I hear her call "are you all right?" Slowly I push myself up and call back "peachy" slowly standing up and facing mother I put my thumb up in a attempt to reassure her. Scoffing down my breakfast then running up the stairs, as I get changed I run through my check list for today. 1.dump Dracon
2. Get Draco back
3. Get more chocolate frogs
There just follow my checklist and everything will be fine! Rushing down the stairs will my cat I reach the door, my parents are outside waiting. A servant drags my trunk out and placed it in the car, I open the back door put my cat down and hop in. Once the doors closed I hear my farther say to my mother "first time all over again" she laughs and I blush. Was I too excited? The ride to London was long and tiresome, but it was fun with dad putting on muggle songs and being utter confused by it. Once we were in front of the train station we said our goodbyes and parted ways, I headed off to platform 9 and 3/4 with fa trolley. Once I walked through the wall I smiled, I loved walking through walls. Once on the train carrying my cat I search for a vacant seat. There's a commotion just up the hall, great weasley and Draco is at it again. Slowly I stroll up, as I approach I notice Maddy. Her brown hair is in a ponytail and her hands are on her hips listening to them argue. Then I hear it "Mudblood lover! Your always around them! It makes me sick!" Ron's face goes bright red with rage but before he could say or do anything a snarky comment is heard from Maddy "big deal, cause you can't doesn't he can't" she then turns on her heels and storms off. Draco has regret in his eyes but disgust on his face, he follows her with a snarl. Ron stands there shaking his head while Draco tails Maddy I hear a faint "sorry" but she doesn't seem to hear, or doesn't want to. Following them to the Slytherin cabin, I notice Maddy walk into one and slam the door leaving Draco outside hurt showing in his eyes. He shrugs it off then he notices me and just cringed then strolls down the corridor. Before I could even open the door arms wrapped around my waist and a sickly sweet voice rang in my ear "miss me princess?"