Kidnapped?!

© 2014 Nabeeha Ahmed

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the publisher, except where permitted by law.

This book is a work of fiction. Any refrences to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictionously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product  of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved, including the right of the reproduction in whole or in part in any form.

This is the last version of this book. If you have any problems with it kindly move on to another book. I'm not going to change this for anyone. I don't really care if you don't like where the story heads. It's my descision if I wanna kill my main characters. 

 And once again, this book is R-rated due to the swear words not because of porn or anything like that. Sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm not going to write erotic porn in this book. :')

Excuse the mistakes because I don't proof read and I don't have any one to help me out in that other than MS Word. So other than that I'm on my own. And if you want me to upload faster, just comment. I swear to read all your comments. 

Comment

Vote

Fan

 (Not in the order or anything)

Easy as that.  

Credits----

@casey_ma made the beautiful cover