He liked me!????

That next day I woke up and my dad wasn't home, he was probably drunk last night and went home with some random chick. But it was Saturday and I had to get of the house. My eyes still hurt from crying so much last night, my crush was in the hospital. I feel like I'm forgetting something! Oh my god I completely forgot! Tyler punched me! I forgot it was him I spent the last 2 days thinking it was luke! Omg I can't believe I forgot!?
I texted Brit.

Joey: where are you <3

Brit: at home, what's up? :)

Joey: why did Tyler punch me?

Brit: Idk :/

Joey: where is he?

Brit: at his house probably.

Joey: okay :)

Brit: bye, joeyyy :)

Joey: TTYL ;)

I put my phone down. I grabbed my coat and ran out the door into the cold outside world. I grabbed my bike out of the shed. My bike was crap and the only reason I have it is because Nicole gave it to me when she moved out with Jett. By the way Jett is my little brother he moved with my sister, I only stayed because I could not live without Brit. But that does not have anything to do with what I'm doing. Why the hell did Tyler punch me in the face?! It does not make any sense, that bitch!
I parked my bike next to his house and ran to the door and rang the door bell, and his mom answered

Tyler's mom: hi Joey, do you want to see Tyler?

Me: yea is he home?

Tyler's mom: okay I'll go get him * walks away to get tyler*

I stood on the porch in the freezing cold . Wait till I talk to him, he is gonna get it! Tyler walked up to the door

Tyler: oh um hey

Me: hi

Tyler: ummm.... What's up?

Me: come on let's go hang out at the park or something

Tyler: uh okay

He grabbed his bike and we rode to the park in silence. I knew he knew what he did, and it would be hard to get him to admit it. We rode up to a bench In the middle of the park and sat on it.

Me: so Tyler

Tyler: I know...

Me: what?

I was totally lying and was he really gonna just tell me right now?!

Tyler: I punched you...

Me: I know...

Tyler: what?! Did Brit tell you?!

Me: uh.. Yea but don't be mad at her. And why did you even do that?

Tyler: okay, the thing is Joey, I like you and when I saw you talking to that girl I got jealous.

Me: what? You- you like me?

Tyler: yes....

Me: oh um Tyler I just-

I was cut off as he kissed me, and deeply too! I couldn't pull away he was holding on to me. He slowly snuck his tongue in my mouth as I sat there trying to pull away but it was no use so I say there frozen. His hang went within my pants, and i had had it! I slapped his arm hard. But he didn't care he just kept going as I struggled to pull away. He massaged me in my pants and I wanted it all to stop but he was to stong. I managed to pull away for a minute to breathe but he pulled me back in , I herd him mumbel something: Tyler: your so sexy. I slapped his face as hard as I could and he finally pulled Away as I stood up and backed away.

Tyler: what?, you can admit you liked that!

Me: no, no! I can't I hated it!

Tyler: oh come on you want it.

Me: no I don't, not from you!

Tyler: just come home with me! And-

I cut him off

Me: hell no Tyler! I don't love you! Fuck off! I don't even like you, your a bitch! Just leave me Alone!

Tyler: I'm sorry Joey *walking closer*

Me: no your not you asshole!!!!!!!

I grabbed my bike and rode away. He had never been to my house he didn't know where I lived and he was fallowing me so I could not go home he could not know where I lived! I made it to a huge tree and his inside its huge evergreen leaves.