Ch. 10: Meet Kaijo's Vice Captain-the Eldest Kuroko

April 13
Bold-English
Normal-Japanese

-__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__-

One weekend, Kise collapsed on to an outdoor bench. His friends peered at him.

"Oi," said Aomine. "Get up. We haven't even started playing the second half of the game.

Kise groaned.

"Are you okay, Ki-chan?" asked Momoi with concern. "You looked like you didn't get enough sleep."

"Sorry, Momoichii," Kise apologized. "I didn't get enough sleep. I had been studying almost the whole night for a test on Monday."

Everyone dropped what they were doing.

"Tie him up and bring him to the hospital." Akashi commanded. "We need to see what is wrong with him."

"Wha-" Kise was tackled by Aomine. Then Murasakibara held him down as Midorima and Tetsuya tied him up. Akashi called his private chauffeur to drive an ordinary car to the park.

A few minutes later, they were walking towards a sleek, shiny red car. People stopped to stare at six colorful teenagers carrying a bound, struggling blonde and shoving him into the car before entering the car themselves. They couldn't help but sweat dropped.

"Hit the pedal and make it fast." Akashi ordered his chauffeur. "We need to go to the nearest hospital or clinic."

"Of course, sir," the chauffeur agreed. "Right away, sir." Then the sleek, shiny red car zoomed off. Before they knew it, the car was in front of a hospital. The  six teens carried their bound blonde friend inside.

"Hello, welcome to Kuro to Shiro Health Clinic. How may we help you?" a young attendant who looked familiar greeted them.

"Our friend needs to see a doctor," Akashi replied. "He does not seem to feel well."

"Yeah!" The rest of GoM and Momoi agreed.

"He's not acting his usual self!" Aomine added.

"Kise seems to be really exhausted," said Midorima. "I-It's not like I care or anything!"

"How cute. Tsundere." The attendant thought sarcastically.

"Please find out what's wrong with my male best friend!" Momoi exclaimed.

"Ok," the attendant nodded. "They'll take him from here. Please wait in the lobby. And Midori-kun, please leave your stupid singing frog statue outside. It will scare the children and make them cry."

"Tenri-san!?" Midorima choked.

"Hai?" The revealed Tenri asked. "What is it, Midori-kun?"

"Nothing." Midorima stuttered.

"Ok." Tenri shrugged before taking out a walkie-talkie out of no where. "Hey, Angel! Call one of the aides to get a wheel chair and wheel the patient to Room 1057."

"Ok. They'll be there in a second." A reply came. Another familiar girl came out.

"Tenshi-chan!" Momoi cried as she leaped onto the girl.

"Oi, what are you doing here?" Aomine shouted. Tenshi flinched.

"Shush." Tenri hit the back of Aomine's head. "Don't yell at my twin, Aho. She is not a toy you could easily replace. Angel is an irreplaceable gem that you cannot simply replace. And more importantly, don't yell in the clinic. This is a no shouting zone."

"You still volunteer here?" Tetsuya suddenly spoke up, scaring his friends.

"Of course." Tenri shrugged like it was nothing. "It's not like Grandfather could do anything about it. Nii-san and a friend of his own the place. Now put Kise-san on the wheel chair. Tenshi doesn't want to make Midorima-sensei wait any longer."