Final

It has been Minseok's daily routine to ride the bus. Everyday, he'll go back and forth from his house to his university by bus. Being a neat person he is, he always ride on the bus at the same time. He never misses a bus or change his bus ride schedule. His life has been normal so far until one day, a boy changes it all.

Minseok is riding on the bus, on his way to class as usual when he suddenly feel like someone is looking at him. He looked around and saw a guy looking directly at him with his fox-like eyes. He shivers when he made eye contact with that guy so Minseok quickly direct his eyes to somewhere else. Minseok decided that he will just ignore the guy, hoping that it will stop. Well Minseok was wrong.

Two weeks. That handsome mysterious guy has been looking at him for two weeks straight. He even change his bus ride schedule but the other guy is still there. At first he felt weird and curious because the guy, Foxy (Minseok decided to call him that since that guy reminds him of a fox) always looking at him. Minseok thought that maybe Foxy was looking at someone else but Minseok even move around the bus and Foxy never remove his eyes from looking at Minseok.

Every time Minseok try to approach him, the guy will run away, and since Foxy always stand at the door, it makes it easier for him to run away.

"I don't know what he want from me. Why does he keep looking at me anyway?" Minseok said, complaining to his friend and roomate, Kyungsoo.

Because of his never ending complaints to Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo decided to follow Minseok to see Foxy. "Wow, I thought you're just bluffing or something but turns out you're right." Kyungsoo said after Minseok pointed him to Foxy. Kyungsoo also feel weird with Foxy but he just advice Minseok to ignore Foxy and just act natural. "Well, he's just looking at you and he didn't do anything to you so why don't you just ignore it. Act like he's not real or something." As said by Kyungsoo.

Minseok even asked Kyungsoo's boyfriend, Jongin about it but Jongin said the same thing, "He didn't do anything to you, he was just looking at you so I guess there's nothing to worry about. He's probably just daydreaming or something. Or maybe that Foxy guy have a crush on you or something but too shy so he just look at you everyday? Who knows. Just ignore it and see what will happen. I bet one day, that guy will confess to you soon." After Jongin said that, Kyungsoo force Minseok to make his number as the number 1 speed dail in Minseok's phone, just in case.

One week has passed and Minseok has been used to it. He didn't even mind about it anymore since Foxy didn't do anything to him. He even smile to Foxy every time Minseok sees him. The first time Minseok did it, Foxy blush and Minseok think it was cute and he will never forget about it. He admit, it is creepy at first but after a while, it's not really that bad. Foxy is actually good looking.

--

It has been a month since Foxy stalked him. Minseok is actually excited to see Foxy today. He ride on the bus, smiling and getting ready to smile at Foxy when he noticed that no one is standing at Foxy usual spot making his smile drop. Instead of Foxy, there's a couple standing there while being all lovey dovey. He looked around and Foxy is nowhere to be seen. Where is he? Is he sick? Well, it's probably nothing. Maybe he'll appear tomorrow. Hopefully.

The next day,Foxy is nowhere to be seen too. He felt sad and empty. Minseok is so used to see Foxy everyday that Foxy sudden disappearance makes him feel empty. Whare are you Foxy?

----

Jongdae is so tired of his friends, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They're both are in a relationship and every time they hang out, both of them will always make out, being all lovey dovey and ignore him. He felt jealous and lonely. Ah, must be good to be in a relationship.