Chapter 6

~Your POV~:

   Toby said he couldn't come over today so I called/texted (f/n) to see if she wanted to come over.

Me: Hey Toby can't come over today do you wanna come hang out.

(F/n): Yeah be over there in 10 minutes.

   'How long has she been up, to be here in just ten minutes?' I thought as I quickly got out of bed and got ready. I put on my clothes and brushed my hair and teeth. I went to the living room to set up the gaming system, then went to the kitchen to get snacks so we won't have to pause the games.

   After I got everything set up and ready to go, just in time I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and (f/n) walked in. "FOOD!" She yelled as she ran into the living room seeing that I got at least five of every snack I had at the house. "Yeah. Go ahead pig out." I told her. She happily obliged by grabbing one of each and putting them on a table beside her side of the couch. I handed her a controller and sat down on my side of the couch.

   We played for at least two to three hours until I got a message. I picked up my phone and checked who it was from. It was Toby.

Toby: Hey can I come over I'm sneaking out. I need to get away from home.

Me: Yea sure see you soon.

Toby: Thanks see ya.

   "Hey (f/n), Toby's gonna be here in a few minutes." I told (f/n). "Oh ok." She said continuing the video game.

   Toby lives closer than (f/n) by a block so he got here in 5 minutes. I heard his knock on the door and went to go answer it. I opened the door and let him in. "What happened that made you need to come over here?" (F/n) asked Toby. "Um... Well my d-dad started h-hurting my mom a-and I just w-wanted to get o-out of there." He said. I walked over to him and hugged him. "It's ok Toby you can stay here as long as you need. I'm sure Travis and mom won't mind." He hugged me back tighter as I tried to comfort him. I buried my face in his chest and he rested his head on my head. I saw a flash of light from under my closed eye. I looked over at (f/n) to see that she had her phone pointed towards us. "Uh. Seriously
(F/n)?" I asked. "Yes seriously! You guys are so cute! I'm sending it to you guys right now." She said. Toby laughed at her behavior and my bickering to her. I looked up at him to see him smiling. He looked down and kissed me. "T-thanks (y/n)." "Anytime." I said smiling up at him. I pecked his lips one more time before we all sat back on the couch and started playing the video games again. I leaned on Toby as he had an arm wrapped around my shoulder and (f/n) was against the arm on the other side of the couch.

~Toby's POV~:

   I looked at the picture of me and
(Y/n) that (f/n) took and saved it in my camera roll. I put my phone down and cuddled (y/n) closer as I watched her and (f/n) play their video game.

   After two hours of them playing video games they shut off the system. "Wanna go make some waffles Toby?" (Y/n) asked casually. "Yeah! Like I told you last time. They're my favorite!" I said enthusiastically.

   We went to the kitchen and mixed everything and made the waffles. I got 8, (y/n) got 5, and (f/n) got 3. We ended up having too much waffle mix so I took some and wiped it on both (y/n)'s cheeks. "Oh my god Toby!" (Y/n) said surprised. I only snickered going to find cover behind the kitchen counter. I could hear (f/n) laugh and peeked from behind the counter only to get smacked in the face with waffle mix by (y/n). She fell on the floor laughing at my facial expression. By the time she got up (f/n) came over and poured a little less than half of the waffle mix on (y/n). I laughed and (y/n) got some of the mix off of her and wiped all over (f/n)'s face. I couldn't help but laugh at them.

   "What are you laughing at Toby?" I heard (y/n) ask as she laughed and poured some mix over my head. After the little mini waffle mix war the kitchen was a mess and so were we.

   We ate our waffles because they were done and when we finished we cleaned the kitchen and ourselves up. "I should be going home." (F/n) said as she grabbed her things and was at the door. "Ok later (f/n)." "L-later." "Bye guys." (F/n) waved bye to us and left. "What time is it anyways?" (Y/n) asked. I looked at the time on the stove. "5:00pm." I said. "I t-think I should g-get home to." I said twitching and cracking my neck. "Ok." (Y/n) said as she walked to me and hugged me. I hugged back but tighter and almost squeezed her to death. I finally let got and she looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and pecked her lips. "B-bye." "Bye." She said as we walked to her door. "Oh and... Uh... I d-don't think I'll be a-able to come tomorrow at a-all." I told her. "What are you doing tomorrow?" She asked. "N-nothing really. But I just don't t-think I'll be c-coming over t-tomorrow." I told her. I don't want her to know that my parents probably found out I was gone and my dad is just waiting there to punish me. "Oh...well...ok then. See you at school Monday." She said waving a little. "Ok b-bye (y/n)." "Bye." I walked off and headed home, bracing myself for the worst. If only she knew she wouldn't let me go home. I know that much, but I need to check on mom and Lyra.

~Your POV~:

I watched as he disappeared walking towards his home. Once he was gone I shut the door and decided to make dinner for my mom and Travis for when they got home. I began to make spaghetti, enough for only them two, because I just ate waffles. I finished the meal and just on time Travis walked in with my mom trailing behind him, both with smiles on their faces. "Hey guys. Made you dinner." I said as they sat down at the table. "Thanks." They said in unison. I put their bowls in front of them and made my way to my room.
----------------------------------------------
(A/N): Chapter 6 out now. It took a while but I finally got it up. I was literally working on this all day. Its been a pain in the ass.
Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 6.

'Peace Out Girl Scouts'