Bucket list of things to do

So I have two lists, one before I leave the aggie and one for my life. OS lets get started!

1) Aggie checklist 10 things to do!

- Walk into Fiero's class and yell, "The Awesome Prussia has Arrived" (done)

- Play music loud as I walk down the hall of Plant during class (done)

- Hug a cow in front of new kids. (done)

- Walk into a gym class and pretend to have left something (ie. bra, panties) in the boy's locker room (never doing)

- Walk with my friends arm in arm into a random classroom and ask if Fracis was present today (done)

- Cosplay in full dark luna cosplay (which i am planning on doing the last day of school this year) (done)

- GAUGES! (maybe... i kinda want to try smaller ones) (yo at 00 )

- Dye my hair full on bright pink and tell people I was attacked by the fairies (nope)

-Walk into Nelosn's roon and ask him if he saw any nargles around here, I felt one flying around(commence luna arms) (nope)

- Sebastian day. Enough said ^-^ (done)

- flash mob at school!! LOL (done)

2) Life one

- Visit London again and ask a stranger if he/she had take a rie on Big Ben(lol oh fanfictions)

-Walk around france throwing frech fries at people yelling "your all potatoes"

- Learn to speak Japanese(which Im doing)

-  Visit all European countries(FR ENG WA IR SC SP and BEL complete)

- Visit all 50 states of America ( NJ MA MD CA HA PA MA NH VE done:D)

- Stand in two different countries at the same time (done)

- Complete college and work in an enviromental career

-see Madness on tour (their done so ehhh)

- Go to a new country with my friends and just laugh and have fun

- Fill up a photo album with photo's of my friends

- Laugh with Jocylen on her/my deathbed

-Tell someone everyday they look beautiful.

- Be that idiot during a hurricane running around

- Dance in Germany to Prussia's song with my friends and enjoy the looks

- Sing Radioactive in the street with my friends and dance with it (musical)

-Make a kid believe in someting all over agin (ex. HP Doctor Who ect.)

- get a Dark Mark tatoo

- organize/ participate in a flashmob (done)

- enjoy life everyday to it's fullest.