Hi everybody!

To everyone who's read chapter one : THANK. YOU. I mean it. I don't know if there will be many of you, but I do hope some of you will be interested. I actually have a great deal of things to say about that story, or about my writing habits in general for that matter, but maybe I'll get to that later if someone's interested :)

What I really want to tell you here, is that I'll happily take ANY critique. I am just expecting you to be nice about them, please :) Critiques are only constructive if they're not insulting (I am sure it won't be a problem for most of you, though ^^). I am very eager to improve, to know what works and doesn't work with the pace and the way the story goes...

There is one more thing you should know, and that is that I'm not a native English Speaker. I find this story comes naturally in English, but there will likely be mistakes, or clumsy phrasings. What's more, I'm not very familiar with the syntax of dialogues in English prose :/ So I will more than gladly accept any remarks on that matter too.

Note : I know the chapters are very long, but I find it's the format that fits the book naturally. They're actually only eleven pages each :) However if you're interested but would find it easier (especially on mobile) to go with smaller scenes, can do so, just leave a comment right here ;) That's what I did with chapter one, I hope it made things easier.

Thank you for reading again, and I hope you will like my story enough to stick to it ! :)

(Don't tell the characters yet, but its only the beginning of a long, long journey for them :D)