Ch.1 Room 64

Taylor pov

"Got a reservation?" Asks the front desk lady.

"Yeah for Taylor Lovely." I say politely.

"Room 64. Liz please come show her to her room." She says rudely to a woman.

"Come with me." She says leading me into the elevator.

"So this is a nice place." I say looking around.

"Yes. So what brings you to California?" She asks.

"Well I'm a youtuber and I decided to move here." I say as she leads me to my room.

"Oh that's nice. If you lose the key it's fifty dollars and if you need anything just call the front desk." She says and I hand her five dollars.

I close the door and start to unpack my things. After I'm done I change out of my lazy cloths and put on a shirt that says "Normal People Scare Me" on it, cause I'm a big AHS fan. After that I put on some distressed jeans with a red flannel over the shirt and some black converse. Since I'm so tired I decide to lie down on the bed. After only a few short minutes I fall asleep.

The Countess pov

"Donovan I feel very different about this one. I just don't think we should have her killed." I say.

"I personally think she might be a good one, not like those Sweetish meatballs from yesterday." He says.

"She just seems different than the others. Like she has potential but I have no idea for what." I say very confused with myself.

"Well I guess." He says.

"Why don't we go out to a movie, feed, than discuss it. I'll go tell Iris not to have the children get her yet." I say as I walk down to the lobby.

Taylor pov

I wake up to music playing on the radio.

"Ugh it's only 2:45." I say groaning.

I walk out of my room and downstairs.

"Need a drink?" Liz asks me.

"I would love one but I'm only twenty." I say.

"I can keep a secret." She says.

"Mkay. Thanks." I say sitting down at the bar.

After a few shots and a conversation with Liz I head back to my room. By the time I get there it's 5:00.

"I guess I was down there for a long time." I say quietly as I get back into bed.

I finally wake up at 11:17. After eating breakfast I get changed into a black shirt that says Netflix and chill? with a floral skirt and maroon vans. I head downstairs and too my car.

"Maybe I can go visit Cameron." I say as I text him.

Iris pov

"Iris I don't want anyone to touch that girl." Says The Countess.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask shaking like always when I talk to her.