No Good Deed Goes Without Consequence: 1

"Cielo, for your violation of the law, you are sentenced to a 30 year life span of a human. You are to live all 30 years there until you can return to your post."

The man smiled as his long hair whipped from side to side. "A human life? Interesting. We shall see who is the one really being punished," he said as a bright light surrounded him. "I don't regret a thing, though. That boy, Sawada Tsunayoshi, he is me yet he is not. We look the same, yet we don't. We have the same soul, yet we don't. If anything that boy... is actually me. If I were to hate him, then I would hate myself." His orange eyes glowed brightly. "See you in 30 years, Judgement."

---------------------------------

Tsuna opened his eyes. He was just asleep on the rooftop, not minding that a certain skylark was giving off a deadly aura. "Kyoya, don't look at me that way. You shouldn't be here anyways. What if your older brother sees you?" Tsuna asked, his voice low. "Hn," Hibari replied. Tsuna looked at him. "Now, return back into the ring," he said and held out his hand. Hibari's body became a purple flame and disappeared into the purple part of Tsuna's ring. Tsuna looked at his ring thoughtfully. "I know you hate being confined, but this for your sake as well as mine," he said.

"Herbivore, why aren't you in class?" a voice asked. Tsuna looked at Alaude. "The teacher kicked me out of the classroom because I talked back," Tsuna replied cooly. Alaude's eyebrows raised. "Does your herbivore brother know about this?" he asked. Tsuna shook his head. "Then get back to class, herbivore. Before I arrest you to death."

Tsuna got up and walked away. It would be best if he not bring attention upon himself. He didn't want his brother, Giotto, to find out and get more curious than he already is about Tsuna.

---------------------------

"I'm home, mom," Tsuna called. Nana looked at her younger son with a smile as he entered the kitchen. "Welcome back, Tsu-kun. Is Gio-chan staying late today at school?" she greeted. Tsuna nodded. "Nii-san has school activities," he replied. After talking to his mom a bit more, Tsuna went to his room.

He looked at the ring on his hand. "15 more years until I can return back to guarding Sheol," Tsuna murmured. The clinking of the chains that bound him to this world of living, caught his attention. The chains wrapped around his body and wings. Tsuna's long hair fell on his face. Yes, he had liked to keep it long, as it reminded him of his hair back in Sheol. And indeed the body of Sawada Tsunayoshi looked like the younger version of Cielo.

(Please remember that Cielo will be referred to as Tsuna until Tsuna's soul actually shows up)

As for the ring on his finger, Judgement had allowed Cielo full use of his powers and for Cielo to bring a few souls with him to accompany him in the world of the living. Knowing full well who Sawada Tsunayoshi was and his brother's relationships and connections with other people were, Cielo had selected the souls that would be most useful to him in manipulating his brother's friends. After all, Cielo hated being bored and since a human life offered just that, he wanted to go outside the norm.

"Takeshi, Hayato, Kyoya, Mukuro, Ryohei, Lambo. The chosen 5 that will bring your families' hearts to either despair or joy. I wonder how they will react to seeing their deceased family member?" Cielo asked in a dark voice, his originally chocolate, brown eyes lighting a brilliant orange color.

"Humans. Boring yet at the same time interesting. I love them. Yet I hate them. They give me sadness and loneliness, but also the brightest kind of happiness. Say, Tsunayoshi, in the moment of your death, did your hatred drive you to your death? Or was it your love?" Cielo asked.

In his mindscape, sat a boy with short, gravity defying hair. His chocolate brown eyes looked across the landscape to his long haired look alike, Cielo, who smiled. "Which was it indeed. Gio-nii, who was supposed to know all about me, didn't even have the slightest idea that I died out of hatred or love," Tsunayoshi replied bitterly. "If anything, beyond words, society took its filthy hand and struck it across my face over and over again. At the same time, it took its beautiful, slender arms, and embraced me. Yes, love and hatred are two sides of the same coin. Cielo, you and I are the coin, but we are both sides of the coin. We are one, aren't we?" Tsunayoshi continued. Cielo laughed softly. "Yes, is that not why I set you free? Gave you wings of your own? Allowed you to start over again?" he asked. Tsunayoshi looked at him, his eyes closing then. "It was originally your idea, wasn't it?" he asked with a fluttering sigh. Cielo laughed again. "Of course not. It was ours."