Listen For Now

I gasp in between his kisses, is this really me? I can tell hes looking at me, gazing at me like im a star that cant help being seen. I think to myself, this is probably my second kiss today, Ryan suddenly stops, "I should take you home." , he grins, I shake my head deep in his chest, " I dont want to see Sarah, not yet...", he nods, understanding again, not bothered. " How about you stay at my house?", I blush, one night on the same roof? , " Sure, if thats okay with you.", I smile slightly. He grins," Im okay with it.", he grabs my hand and leads me to a black convertible, he wiggles his eyebrows, " Impressed, my lady?", I laugh and widen my eyes, I just laughed, Ryan is waiting at the passenger door, opening itfor me. " Thank you.", I peep. When I sit on the seat, he closes the door. He jogs to the drivers side and turns on the engine, speeding us through the night.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

He pulls into the red stone driveway and sighs when he turns off the engine, the hum of the car fading, me already missing the rush of the wind on my face, Sarah doesn't like opening the windows in the car, it messes up her hair. I look over at Ryan, his clear blue eyes on my own, I think about the clear blue crystal in Science, and Bradley, making me laugh. I feel all my hapoy thoughts rushing away from the tip of my fingers, only leaving redemption. " What are you thinking about?" , Ryans clear deep voice ringing in my ears, " Everything, I guess." ,I state wistfully.
He pushes a stray strand of hair on my face. " Ive always thought about you, ever since I saw you pacing on my driveway", he stops and laughs," Sarah didnt mention you not once... ", I flinch at Sarah name, had Ryan kissed her like he had to me? He noticed my hesitation, " Me and Sarah were never anything, she had thrown up in the bar where I bartend and I took her here to clean her up, she had said she didnt have a car, and then... a star wearing leather pooped up at my doorstep, looking at her own sister in regret." , I opened my mouth, and stopped, I dont really have anything to say... I decided he already said what could be said, I leaned and kissed him, clutching his blue sweater, already forgetting about Sarah and Bradley, feeling happiness warm my whole body, so this is how it feels to be in love...