Halloween Prep

It was 6:00 and my friend Ash came to my house. We planned to get ready at my house for the Big Halloween Trick-Or-Treating Bash. The bash was planned for the school around the area so that all schools would get along. Ash and I would leave from my house and meet some of our other friends there. We were planning to call people from my house top see if they wanted to join us, but seeing the responses we got really put our hopes down. Most of the people we called either didn't pick up the phone or they already had groups planned. We did get a responce from our friend Crys ( her real name is Crystal) and our friend Bunny. Since Bunny lives in my neighborhood, we went to her house instead of just calling her. We also got a response from our friend Trina because she and Bunny were going together but they decided to join us. We also got a responce from our friend Zoya. By the time we were done getting our group done and finalised, Ask and I realised that it was 6:30 amd we only had 1 hour and 15 minutes because the bash would start at 8. This may sound like a lot to you, but Ash and I had to put on a lot of makeup for our costumes, and that would take a long time. We finished just in time because my dad called us so that he could drop us off. Thank goodness we finished in the nick of time. Halloween Bash here we come!!!