Colby Imagine 39 - Kidnapped p.1

You step out of your car, turning off the radio before slamming the car door shut and entering your house. You trudge up the stairs and plop down on the sofa wanting some well earned tv and ice cream. Colby wouldn't be home for another three hours and after that you were going out to dinner. You plan on getting ready early because your routine was not a joke and it definitely was not simple. You needed to shower, dry your hair, put on some makeup, do your hair, choose an outfit and then find the accessories that would match. This process would take at least an hour and a half maybe more. You clicked on the tv and laughed every couple of minutes to yourself. Suddenly, "Amber Alert" ran across your screen describing a kidnapping of a 15 year old girl. The display described the man who did it as well and it looked as though it didn't happen very far from your house. You grab your phone and text Colby to make sure he was still safe and await his reply. As soon as he texts back that all was clear, you shut of the television, shake yourself and get up to get ready. You look in your closet for something suitable to wear. Having already been informed that you were supposed to dress a little fancier than usual, you decide on a black long sleeved dress that cut off above your knees. You grab your gold necklace and gold earrings and lay them beside the dress. Lastly you grab your black heels and set them at the foot of your bed. Looking over your work, you nod and grab a towel from the dressers in the bathroom. You turn on the hot water and strip down. Stepping into the shower, you run your hands through your hair until it is completely soaked. You lather soap in your hair and wash your body. As you rinse your hair out you hear a crash come from downstairs. You pause, your heart rate quickening as you strain to hear any other sounds. Eventually when you hear nothing more, you shrug it off. You finish showering and step out, wrapping your towel around your body. You dry yourself off and wrap the towel around your head as you slip on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. You wanted to get dressed last incase you spill any makeup on yourself. You blow dry your hair, dust a bit of makeup on your face and begin curl your lashes. You hear another crash and the first thing that comes to mind it "do NOT go towards the sound. That is the number one reason people die in horror movies." So you grab a pair of scissors from a jar on your desk and close your bedroom door. Grabbing your phone you crawl behind your dresser and dial Colby's number. You didn't know if there was really someone in your house or not and you wanted to be absolutely sure before calling the police. No answer from Colby. You hang up and look at the door, scissors in hand. Another crash closer up the stairs makes you scream and you didn't care anymore about being sure. You dial 911 and almost instantly someone picks up.

"911 where's your emergency?"

"Theres someone in my house and I don't know who it is." You say, your voice quivering.

"We'll be over as soon as possible ma'am please remain calm." After giving them your address you hang up and clutch the scissors ever more tightly. Suddenly, your bedroom door slams open and ricochets off the wall. You scream and cover your head with your arms. You look up and see that no one is there. You stand up shakily and peer around the door. Someone grabs your hands and pulls them behind your back in a fast motion. Your feet are knocked out from under you and you are dragged out from behind the dresser. You scream as loud as you can, praying that a neighbor will hear. The person grabs a hold of your wrist and pulls you up, you kick your feet out to find the ground and as soon as you stand you bring your other arm down on top of your arm, causing them to let go. You run down the stairs into the kitchen and grab a knife, turning on your heel to face them. The person attacking you is the exact same man who appeared in the Amber Alert not two hours ago. He rushes towards you and you stab blindly in front of you. The man grunts as you cut him on the arm but he continues to wrestle you to the ground. The entire time you're screaming your head off and kicking and punching whatever you can. You see your phone lying a couple feet away from your grasp. You gather as much strength as you can muster and push the man off of you. Your muscles scream in protest but you push as hard as possible. He rolls off of you and hits the counter. You crawl forward and grab your phone, stuff it in your back pocket, and run out the front door. You can almost feel his breath on the back of your neck. You run down the block before something crashes into you, making you fall to the ground and tumble forward. You cry out in pain. Your hands and legs ache from skidding on the pavement and you can taste blood where you hit your mouth. The man takes your arms and pulls you backwards. One arm is grasping your arms, the other clamped around your mouth. It's almost completely dark out and you don't think anyone is going to be able to see you. You struggle against his grip and twist and turn, trying to free yourself. He drags you to a car, all the while you kick your legs out in an attempt to stop him. He picks you up, hand still around your mouth and throws you into the trunk of a car. He slams the trunk and you are surrounded by darkness.

Your phone screen lights up the small area and you turn on your location settings. Hopefully the police will track your phone. Now, what have you learned to do in this situations. You've watched a fair share of horror movies and if they are even a bit correct, in old cars like the one you're in now there should be a way for you to kick out the tail lights. You place your foot over the red glowing spot, and kick as hard as you can. The tail light flies out of its place and you are left with a hole. You can see out of the small space that you are at in intersection. You stick your hand out as far as you can and try to get someone's attention. You call 911 again, tears slipping down your face.

"911 where's your emergency?"

"Please help me" you cry "I'm being kidnapped I'm in the trunk of a car." You whisper, praying to god that the man won't hear you.

"Miss please remain calm. Do you know where you are." You peer out of the tail light and look for a street sign.

"I-I don't know somewhere in Hollywood I kicked the tail light out and tried to get someone's attention but-" you whimper, wiping tears from your cheeks.

"Someone just called in about seeing someone in the trunk of a car we have the license plate. We're gonna get you out of there okay." You don't reply.

"Miss?"

"We've stopped" you whisper. You can hear your heart beating and you look out cautiously. You're at a convenience store.

"I'm at a 7/11 please send someone." You say quickly.

"Okay can you find a safety seat latch? It'll flip open a seat and you can call for help." The voice says.

You feel around and hear a click as the seat flips forward. You drop your phone and try to fit through the small space. You see someone pumping gas outside and the man inside of the store. You wave your arms around and bang on the windows.

"Help please help me I'm being kidnapped please help me." You scream. The man looks up and sees you.

The officer on the other end of the 911 call doesn't hear anything for a couple of minutes. She waits patiently, praying that the girl who called has found a way out. Suddenly a piercing scream fills her ears and large amounts of banging around.

"Miss? Are you alright?" She asks. Someone opens the trunk and she hears someone being dragged out. Suddenly a boy around the age of 18 walks into the police department.

"My girlfriend has gone missing. My name is Colby Brock her name is y/n." The woman stands up and walks to the boy.

"What is your address?" She asks. Colby gives it and she covers her mouth with her hand. He looks at her confused.

"I'm on the phone with her right now. She's in a trunk and they are at a gas station." She pauses as another set of shuffling and screaming commence in her ear. "I don't know what's happening to her. But we are doing our best to find her." Colby stares at the woman, his mouth slightly open as the information he was just told sets in. The woman hands him her ear piece and he listens intently. A minute passes and suddenly his eyes fill with tears.

"What did you hear?" The woman asks quickly. Colby looks up at her.

"She screamed for help."

Oooooh part one. Hope you enjoyed the suspense, part two will be up in Thursday. By the way this story is inspired by the movie "The Call" it's pretty good and kinda creepy. x