Blood Tension

I'm trying out all genre's so here is my Vampire story.

I hope you enjoy!

______________________

Guilt is a normal feeling.

The twist in your stomach whenever you think about it, or the anxious feeling that you need to tell someone, anyone about the mistake you've made.

However, too much guilt can send you to insanity. It will eventually make you go so crazy that you do even more terrible things, resulting in even more guilt. It can get so bad that you suffocate your conscience, and you have no choice but to make the wrong decisions. That's what happened to me.

I was spiraling out of control. I was purposely doing things to hurt other people. I just kept thinking, 'It can't get any worse than this, so why not?' That was one of my wrong decisions. I was depressed, and it was my entire fault. I was to blame for the fire that claimed all those lives. The whole orphanage came crumbling down, with them in it. While I was safely tucked in the sidelines, match in hand. I didn't think it would spread, neither did Claire, but it did. She died that night too. My big sister, who was crazier than I am, who hated the orphanage and everyone in it, including me. She wanted to die. She knew it was dangerous but it didn't stop her, she was twisted.

But there is no point in trying to blame her. In the end I lit the match, and I was the one who has to live with it. Except it was never that easy.

I put myself through hell thinking it was what I deserved. But no punishment was harsh enough; nothing could bring them back so why was I trying? I had to die. A life for a life. Or in my case a life for so many lives.

I forced myself to think of all of those lives when I tortured myself. I focused on the pain, trying to make it stronger and it worked. The agony was what I deserved, I was a monster.

I finished myself off, with a knife to my heart. Killing me instantly.

The memory is blurry but I remember the moment of pure pain and distress, until I was lost forever.

Or so I thought.

Until I became the walking dead.

A vampire.

________________________

Thank you!

Please vote, comment, fan etc!

-InspirationSparks :)