Untitled Part 1

(The mystery monster in the story is presented the way I twisted myths/legends into. No intended correlation to other sources. Let me know what you think, comments and votes mean the world to me. You can also request a SPN, Doctor Who, or Avengers story.)

Your dream boyfriend Will is the only non-hunter person you trusted. He is understanding, smart, funny, helpful, and honest. You saved him and his family from a nest of vampires three years ago in Georgia. Will called you every week and made you visit once a month. One thing lead to another and suddenly you were dating. After a year, you moved in with him but still hunted monsters. You had fights about quitting hunting but it never got out of hand. Not until you had missed your second anniversary.

You were hunting with Sam, Dean, and Cas today. You hunted with the boys as often as you could but still didn't see them very much. You felt bad about not being there with Will on your anniversary. As a hunter you didn't have the luxury of taking many sick days or vacations. Will understands how important hunting is. If I wasn't hunting that night I saved him he would be dead. You had a phone call with Will.

"(Y/n) are you going to be home soon?"

"I'm finishing the hunt with Sam, Dean, and Cas today. I'll be home tomorrow and we can have a week to relax."

"Why do you hunt with them so much? They don't need your help."

"I explained this the last time a was on a hunt with them. It's easier to hunt a coven of witches with 4 hunters than with 1."

"I still don't like them or you being around them."

"I will be with you tomorrow and they're just friends."

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Aright. I love you."

"Love you. Bye"

Sam and Dean dropped you off, hugged you, and went off on their next adventure. Will hugged you on the porch and you got into your normal after hunt routine. Washing your hunting clothes, storing you weapons, and everything else that needed to be done. You felt bad for not spending time with Will so you got him a gift for your anniversary. Will cooked dinner, then after you both ate you gave him the gift. You didn't expect him to fight with you.

"You think a gift is what I want. I want to spend time with my girlfriend but she is to busy saving the world! I love you but you hang around those Winchesters too much! You've slept with them haven't you!"

You couldn't understand why he was so mad. You tried to talk to him but he kept yelling over you. You didn't see him grab a wine bottle of the dinner table and swing it at you. You felt it, you heard the bottle brake, felt the glass in the right side of you head, and the warm blood trickle down your neck. All you could do is not fall down.

But you did fall after he had punched you, breaking your nose. Why did I think it was a smart idea to teach him to fight. Oh right I wanted to protect him and help him survive. He kept yelling at you. "You're useless! You're so weak just laying there!" You tried getting up but between the hunt and the blood loss you didn't have the energy. He started to kick and punch you. He stopped to get a drink and you got up silently. You looked at the huge pool of blood and tried limping to the door. You couldn't run because you had a sprained ankle and four? broken ribs.

You got to the door and opened it before he yanked you back inside. "You aren't going to be leaving anytime soon." and Will pushed you into the bedroom. "I got all the weapons from this and all the other rooms before you got here. Just in case you...misbehaved." He handcuffed you to the bed and left you there. He came in an hour later drunk and gave you some water. You could barely move and were very light headed. You thought about taking a drink but noticed little white dots on the side on the glass. He is trying to drug me. You took the glass, pretended to shake, and dropped the glass before you could drink it. He yelled at you for being clumsy and went to sleep in another room.