Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

There are mature parts in this chapter. You've been warned. I am not responsible for the ravaging of innocent eyes. If you'd rather skip those parts, just look for the *** before and after the mature parts. Proceed with caution and enjoy :)

****************

What the hell was that?! I mean....whoa.

Wait, there was a shot! Did it happen in my dream, or here in the real world? But who would kill or hurt me or Sebastian? You know perfectly well who would and has the ability to Kaye.....

I panicked. No, he can't be here, no one could. The door was locked. But I was still flipped out of my wits. I threw the blanket back to get to Sebastian. I had to make sure he was okay, and ask him to be with me.......yep I had given in.

Quietly tiptoeing through the open door of his bedroom, I made my way over to his bed. Sitting down on the edge of it, I whispered in the dark room, "Sebastian?"

He didn't answer. He was faced towards the open swan glass window, sleeping on his right side. I could make him out given the slight light filtering through the window. He was so peaceful as he slept, undisturbed and beautiful.

"Sebastian?" I said again, a little louder. I reached out and rested my hand on his shoulder. At my touch, he rolled over towards me, blinking his eyes open, "Kaye?"

I smiled, "Yeah, it's me."

He woke up the rest of the way and sat up, "What are you doing in here? Are you alright?"

I felt unsure, "Should I leave? I'm sorry I woke you."

I started to get up but he stopped me, "No. Don't leave. What happened?"

I sighed, "I had a dream.....it wasn't bad, at first. It was actually really good. But towards the end, I heard a gunshot and I wasn't sure if it was in my dream or if it was real," I looked up to see him gazing at me, "I was afraid it was real."

"It wasn't. Come here," he gestured, holding his arms out. I went to him eagerly, wrapping myself in his warmth, "It's okay. You're safe with me."

"It's not me I was worried about. It was you," I explained, cupping his face in my hands, nearly straddling his legs, "Sebastian, I want to be with you. I want to know I can trust you because honestly, I've lived my life shutting other people out and I'm never doing that again. Not to you."

***

Then I brought his face closer and kissed his full lips almost greedily. He opened his mouth for me and took me in just as greedily. I moved my legs so I was sitting on his lap, tightening my legs around his hips. His tongue swept through my mouth in deep, firm strokes; getting every corner and leaving me gasping for the air he stole. While his mouth was making me breathless, his hands moved all over my body, every inch he could get to, he touched with fervor and gentle squeezes. When his hands landed on my thighs and he squeezed I nearly skyrocketed off his lap. Luckily he was strong enough to keep me held down, which only made me want more. I needed to touch him, now. I moved my hands from his face and down his chest, tracing every line through the thin cotton of his shirt. I heard an appreciative grunt from him as he took my bottom lip between his two and sucked on it. I was near hyperventilation at this point, but I still wanted more.

"Ian," I heard myself purr. Was that really my voice?

"Yes bonita?" he whispered

"I need your shirt off," I requested, tugging at the hemline.