INTRODUCTION

My name is Khaos DiMarco, and I know what you're thinking. Khaos? As in, chaos? Why yes. And my name happens to suite me well.

I live in Central Theria, Theria. My country is different from all others. It is where the new generation of species, Therions, were discovered, as well as the land Theria was discovered. Therions generally look like mutated forms of the old generation, known as animals. I have a friend with a therion that looks like a cat. Animals still exist, but therions are starting to overpower them. They have spread all around the world, and their numbers are growing increasingly fast.

Unlike animals though, each therion is unique, and it's very rare to see many of the same type of therions running around. They also have unique abilities, each based on a type of element: earth, water, fire, air, magic and no element. The no element therions are also called powerless therions. Their skills are all physical attacks (such as punching, biting or scratching.) As Theria has developed, so has the connection between the humans and therions. Overtime, they have discovered that therions are drawn to a specific individual, and they become the person's lifelong companion. Humans can have many connections with therions, but a therion can only connect with one human for the rest of it's life. Once a connection is made, it is almost impossible to break. The therion will follow all it's master's commands.

After more years have passed, the Ten Classes of the therions were made. Class One is the highest rank, and Class Ten is the lowest. The therions that have no connection to a human are either in Class Nine or Class Ten, depending on their wiseness and skill. Therions that are connected to a human, but untrained, are classified to Class Six, Seven or Eight, also depending on their wiseness and skill. Trained, connected therions are classified to Class One, Two, Three, Four or Five. Unlike the lower classes, each trained therion starts at Class Five, and make their way up depending on how much they're trained and the battles the therion has won with it's human. The trainer of the therion determines if it may rank up to a higher class.

Okay, i'll stop right there. Guess I got a little carried away. But who wouldn't be interested in therions? I made my first connection at the age of six, with not one, but two wolf animal-like therions. I've named them Kodis (koe-dis) and Kelyn (kee-line). Some say I just got lucky, but my family believes i'm special, that I can make easy connections with any therion, which is actually a real advantage. I actually hope what my family says is true, because I dream of becoming a Tracker when i'm older. It's basically somebody who makes as many connections to therions as possible to battle them with other trained therions.

But enough of the boring, Wikipedia-like descriptions. If you'd really like to discover the world of the therions, read on...

•••••

Hey guys! Sorry if the very first part of this story happens to be the most boring one. I promise it'll get better. Tell me what you think though by leaving a comment! Thanks guys.

Stay insane~!