10 - Fight!

~Sam's Point of View~

"Wake up Sam! Wake up!"

I woke up to banging on my bedroom door. The voice sounded like Suga's, but I wasn't sure. I got up out of bed, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower - my room had an ensuite -before pulling on some comfy joggers and a T-shirt, and tying my black hair into a messy bun. Walking back into my room, I caught Suga draped on my bed with his eyes closed. So it was him earlier! I smiled at how peaceful he looked. I walked over, and ruffled his blond hair.
"Hey Yoongi... You were trying to wake me earlier, and now you yourself have fallen asleep?"
Min Yoongi was such a cute name; I loved it. But I hadn't called him by his real name yet; I had been calling them all by their stage names, but I loved their real names more. Suddenly his eyes snapped opened and within seconds he had scooped me up and was out the door and down the stairs.

"Hey! Put me down!" I laughed, and he just laughed as he spun me round before placing me back into the floor. We were in the kitchen and I turned around to a chorus of good mornings from the boys and Beth, who were all eating breakfast. I subtlety looked for Jungkook, who was at the sink and had his back facing me and didn't turn around. No good morning? I just sat at the table as Jin handed me a plate and I thanked him.
"So, did you sleep well?" Jimin asked, and I joked, "Yeah, until Suga decided to bang on the door to wake me up!"
"Call me Yoongi, I prefer it," He yawned, relaxing back into his chair and smiling lazily.
"Okay, Yoongi.." I poked him in the side causing him to flinch and spill some of the juice he was drinking onto himself. I couldn't help but laugh at him, and the others joined in.
"Oh that's how you want to play? Fine!" He grinned evilly, and I jumped out of my chair and backed away, as he grabbed the bottle ketchup that was on the table and advanced towards me.
"No, no please!" I pleaded while laughing, and he just shook his head and continued to chuckle at me. Without realising, I was backed up against the kitchen counter; I dived behind the person next to me and used them as a shield, hiding myself behind their tall body so Suga couldn't get to me. "Help..." I whispered, and looked to see the face of... Jungkook. My heart fluttered once more as I observed his beautiful facial features; his deep dark eyes, his silky dark hair, his perfectly shaped lips. After a moment, Jungkook wrapped his arms around me, and spoke,"Hyung, leave her alone! Really, do you want to ruin her clothes with Ketchup?"
"But she ruined mine with juice!" Suga moaned, but nonetheless put the bottle back, as he added,"Weather's hot, so later we'll have a water fight... I'll get you back then."
With that statement, he grinned before going up to change.
Beth perked up at this announcement. "A water fight sounds fun!" And there were murmurs of agreement - so I guess we're having a water fight today... And Suga would be out to get me! I wonder how that will pan out.
I realised I was still in Jungkook's arms. We both let go awkwardly, as he rubbed the back of his neck and I fiddled with my hair. "Thank you.." I said quietly, to which he simply smiled and said,"Anytime for you," and went back to the table. Anytime for you. I smiled and followed him to sit with the others.

~7 hours later~

It was now 4 o'clock, and the boys had finished their work for today - as it was a holiday for them as well, they could choose when they start and finish as long as they try to go to the studio for a few hours a day. We were in the park, and the sun was shining brightly, and the park was mainly empty - all the better for us 9, who were armed with a water gun each, and were stood in a circle, waiting for Jin to set the rules.

"Okay so. There are 9 people, so it make it even I will be the judge. I have a big bucket of water balloons (he pointed to the bucket on the floor filled with water balloons) which you can come and collect from at any point during the game. You will be split into two teams, and every time you get shot, you have to return to this point to respawn. Refill your guns at the taps in the toilets when you run out. And lastly, there is a bonus... I've actually hidden a golden egg somewhere in the park... Whoever finds it and bring it back, their team instantly wins!"
The excited chattering began immediately, and was then shushed again.
"What teams do you want to be in?"
Beth scooted over to me and we agreed to be together, and she signalled to V who was already coming over.
"I can be in your team?" A warm voice said in my ear, and it was none other that Jungkook. I smiled and nodded, turning back to the front.
"So it's decided - Jimin, Rapmon, Suga and J-Hope against Beth, Sam, V and Jungkook. May the best team... win!"

Both teams rushed for balloon basket, but I just ran straight into the trees, where there was the most cover, and stood behind one of them. I observed the other team as they ran from the centre to the opposite site, and slowly began a pursuit. I wanted to catch Suga out before he had a chance to get me.

~game progresses - time skip~

I slumped against a tree, panting, that was close. I heard footsteps and without thinking, readied the gun and whipped around, aiming straight in the direction of the on-comer.
"It's only me!" Jungkook panted, equally as tired out and he pulled me back behind he thick tree trunk.
"Where are they all?" I asked, and he just shrugged. "I just shot J-Hope and I saw Jimin also walking back, so those two will be at the centre point. Beth and V are covering that area," he gestured to the other side of the park, "But I haven't seen Suga or Rapmon lately," he explained. I nodded and was about to speak before a water balloon hit Jungkook square in the chest, followed by a stream of cold water spraying everywhere, the momentum knocking Jungkook backwards.
"KOOKIE!" I shouted, but he just screamed,"Run! Just go, I'll have to respawn but you go!"
I followed his advice and legged it, weaving between the trees, coming to a halt when I spotted someone up ahead. It was none other than Suga, which means the sudden attack must have been Rapmonster. I smirked, and readied my gun, aiming for his back, but lowered it as I saw what he was looking up at. Nestled in the green foliage of the tree, gleaming in the sunlight, was the golden egg. Suga was clearly debating how to get up there, but I had to think fast before he began climbing, because once he got hold of it there was no way I could take it from him. Thinking on the spot, I grabbed at pebble from the ground and threw it in the other direction, causing him to whip his head round and grip his gun. I smirked, before throwing another in the same place. He tentatively stepped in the direction of the landing sound, away from the tree with the egg, as I stepped closer to it. Once I was sure he was a safe distance away, I grabbed the first branch... Here goes. Making it up in no time, I leaned and clasped the egg, which was about the size of my fist. Gripping it tightly, I turned back around to climb back down... And to my dismay, standing at the base of the trunk smirking up at me was Suga.

"Well well well... Fancy seeing you here."
His smug face said it all - he knew that he could get the egg with ease as soon as I set foot on the ground. What to do, what to do...
"Yoongi.. Please..." I begged him, pulling a sad face and trying to make him let me pass. He shook his head laughing,"No.. It's my revenge from this morning, and this time there's no Jungkook to protect you!" He aimed his gun upwards. "So either you hand it over, or I'll have to shoot you and you'll have to come down to respawn.. Your choice." He grinned, watching my movements carefully. Ahh, I have no choice.. I proceeded to climb down, sighing. Really, to have come this far and have to hand over to Suga of all people! Just as I was about to jump down off the last branch, I heard a yell and looked up to see..
"Yoongi Hyung, I'm always there to protect her!" Jungkook triumphantly yelled.
"GO! Run to the centre point, we'll hold him down for now!" V shouted, as him and Jungkook jumped on Suga and pinned his arms as he struggled to free himself, but Beth grabbed his gun and held his legs firmly. "Go mate, quick!" She grinned and motioned to flee. I laughed a word of thanks before legging it to the centre; I could see Jin ahead in the distance waving at me. Suddenly I heard running footsteps behind me, and I didn't even need to look back to know it was Jimin, his voice was yelling,"Sam! Wait up, the egg is ours! Don't bother running!"
I just laughed and shook the egg in air as I ran, causing him to chuckle. I sped up as I could feel Jimin almost upon me, and leaped into the clearing where Jin was waiting.
"You did it! Sam's team wins!" Jin laughed as I jumped into his outstretched arms and he spun me around. The others also joined us, and Jin put me down so our team could rejoice in our moment of victory.
"Of course we won! We're the best team obviously!" Beth giggled, as us 4 exchanged high fives. I stuck my tongue out at Yoongi, who was smiling as he walked over and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.
"I let you win because you're my friend," He smirked, "But next time you're going down."
I just pinched his cheek and replied,"Whatever you say.. I don't lose easily!" He just pulled on my ponytail lightly, and sauntered back to the others. I looked around at everyone, talking and laughing, and I felt so happy and comfortable. Today has been a great day...