CHAPTER TWO

the next village,Brianna woke up she didn't know where she was And also didn't remember who she was a woman saw her awaken
"young girl you have wake up already do u know where your parents are?" she shook her head to refused
"what's your name". She shook again and this time with confusing look and scared
"it's okay don't worry ". that women lead her a outside there children playing around Brianna wished she could see then that women left her alone. She was at the at orphan house where children who were left alone abodon by there parent ,or they were dead.
after two weeks had passed
Mona had went to the police station everyday asking about her child cursing them with so much words but she didn't give up but in some point she thought the waight had been lift out from her in fact she was blind and useless. so then she left the place and it was for good this time.
That next village there this house those people were rich and they always gives out things for the poor so every Saturday they go to the orphan house and gives out cloths,and other things but this time couldn't go the mother so went her son who was the age of Brianna but he was eleven old.
That day was the day when the children had celebration of here birthdays so then Brianna was woking she knew the place already and the way were in her head walking to go to the tree she bumped with Brand
"hey watch out are you blind " and started loughing with his friends.
"yes I am but it's your fault also" . She was confident she got suprised where she got that. "my fault how do you know that when you can't see me ".
"I....I. ....i....it had a feeling. !!!!".
"so it was only ure a sumptuous let me advice you a blind person like you should stay away from the place they can't see like in your room or alone ".
And then they left her here alone
"wasn't that too hard Brad "his friend Steve asked him
"she wouldn't take that too seriously right it's nothing don't worry".
She went to her tree where she loves it
"what did he say that I have to stay away from the place I can't see then how did I got here". crying sobbing.
There was a boy looking at her as always he always know where she stays then he got interrapated by a nun "don't just watch from far go and talk to her?".
"no sister Marry I can't how will I start and she doesn't know me at all let it just say that way "
"so which gift have you brought for her today?" sister Marry smiling.
"let me give you this before my brother comes". Hearing his name being called by Brand then he ran away from there. "where have you been?I have been finding you!".
"I was around ".
Brianna was there always waiting for her gift form sister Marry she aked her many times where the gifts are coming from but she just tell her it's a gift from her friend when she received it she got very happy even though she couldn't see the gift she believed it was good one. Brand and his brother left went back home and I forgot his brother name is Bradley they were twins but don't look The same way they lived happy with both there parents but don't know that their father was cheating and only their mom knew that because she didn't want to destroy the perfect family she had build for along time so.
So then it was like that Bradley will always go and watch her from far and only sister Marry knew about that sometimes Brianna would feel that someone was watching her but she wasn't shure couse she was blind but also it didn't scared her at all.
That day they had a party from there friends so they had to go but Bradley forgot something home his mother was on trip only his father was home he went inside very faster going to her room when he got out he stopped after hearing noise from his parents bedroom he got close see and hear and he was lucky the door was open he went there by hiding he was shocked to see her mother back and she was crying beating his father on the chest
"where you planning to tell me,that you had a mistress and child also?,you lied you me going in the business trips i was a full to believe that did you think I didn't know about your women's " crying but Michael just stood there said nothing
"say something you bastard okay fine you don't love me what about our sons didn't you think about them say something don't just stand there quite what do I miss Michael what tell me to go and find those whore of yours.
But Michael said nothing and left. Ince was there so every thing but kept queit. so Ince ranned away went to see Brianna when he saw her her his hearts calms down. He watched and then couldn't take it so he went Close to her where Brianna was sitting down the tree Brianna felt it that kind former smell so she started wondering her eyes here and there.
" is anyone here ". When Ince saw that he ranned away but that didn't stop Brianna to get up and look for that smell she wanted to know the person real bad so walking without knowing she was on the road where suddenly a car come and run through her she fall down bleeding.

am here again I just add some words which I forgot and I know there might be some mistakes but pls be paintion with me