8. It's D-Day!

Jowel's POV

Finally...Today is the day i'll be going to Exo Concert!!OMGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS COMING TRUE!!

*Ting!*

It's 1pm now and someone texted me.

Nana: Hey Birthday gurl!Are you ready for tonight?! ;D

Me: Omg!Obviously yess!

Nana: Haha!Meet me and Youngji 2pm at Busan station.

Me: Okay sure i'll be right there on time.

*TING!*

Ooh this time Daebak texted me.

Daebak: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOWEL!!

Me: Hehe thank you!

Daebak: No problem! Heyy you still haven't tell me what is your seat number?

Me: Heyyy you still didn't tell me why you need to know that.

Daebak: Because i want to know whether that seat will be seen by Chanyeol clearly or not.

Me: Oh please like as if he will notice me xP

Daebak: Who knows... ;)

Me: Alright..I'm sitting wif Nana and Youngji. My seat is the Premier seating.It's at Section 221,Row 20,Seat number 5 :)

Daebak: Ouhh i see...So are you ready for tonight?

Me: Never been this ready! :P

Daebak: Haha enjoy the concert tonight! I wish something good will happen to you tonight ;)

Me: Are you kidding me?Whatever you have been wishing on me have definitely come true!Thanks buddy! I hope so xD

Daebak: IKR! Haha Welcome Buddy! Take alot and lots of Chanyeol picture for me aites?And text me when you're already inside :)

Me: Ne Daebak-ah :)

After texting Daebak.I get ready to go out.I wear Exo Overdose shirt and a short pants.Putting on Exo Cap.And letting go of my beautiful long hair :) Simple as ever..And got my canon camera ready(am not a sasaeng) Okay i'm ready!

Chanyeol's POV

"So how is it? Did she tell you her seat number?" Suho said.

"Yeah man,got it.It was a perfect seat to see the stage clearly though haha" I said to him.

"Haha that's good then.Let's do it as what we have planned" Suho smirks.

"Yeah" i smiled to him.

Jowel's POV

It is 6.29 now and Exo concert starts at 7.Now we are queeing for the door to open in heaven.Omgg i still cant believe this!I am going to see my hubby which i have been fangirling all about him to Daebak and everyone else!!Omgg!

~1 minute later~

The door to heaven has Finally open!All the fangirls around me starting to be so noisy and they look damn excited!SO AM I!!
I went inside and it was hella big!We took quite long to look for our seats and finally found it.

Omg!It's the perfect view to the stage!Like this i might be notice by Exo!This is such a lucky seat!Hahah!I then started to take selfie with Youngji and Nana!And quickly Post it on my fanaccount instagram.

After all those excitement,i almost forgot about Daebak.

*Texting Daebak*

Me: Daebak ah!!Omgg I'm already inside of the stadium!It is freaking big and i am super excited now omg!

Daebak: Wahh jinjja?Haha that's good then.

Me: And what's more is my seat is the perfect view for me to see Exo!!

Daebak: Haha jinjja?!Wahh lucky you..Well, hope you have fun tonight.Enjoy!

Me: Like totally!! Haha Thanks!

"Nugu?" Nana said.

"It's Daebak." Smiling to myself.

"Ouhh that guy you told us about? He should have come to see Chanyeol too!" Youngji said.

"Haha ikr! But i've never met him before so..." Smiling awkwardly to them lol.

"Ah!It's already 6.59! OMGG IT'S GONNA START SOON!" Youngji said excitedly.

Omg is this finally the day i am going to see my hubby?!Wahh jinjja daebak!I still can't believe this.Everyone start to encore for Exo and the more they scream the more my heart beats faster!

*Boom!*

A loud sound effect heard and the stage starts to be smoky.Everyone screams for Exo appearance on stage after the smoke faded!EXO ARE ON STAGE RIGHT NOW OMG FJSJSJSJSOWKWNZJSJSJSJ I CANT JDISISJSIA BELIEVE THIS SJSJAIJAKA
(This is how usually fangirls do okay?dont judge.0nly i judge.)JSKWKSOWKAKA SO HAWT!!!BSISKWLWLDOSKA SCREAMS AHHHHHHHHHHCHOOOO!

*Growl song are playing*

"Yo!okay!..sexyy!" (Mwehehe taogeh)

Omg they are performing Growl for now!THEY LOOK SO COOL IN REAL LIFE OMG MY CHANNIE!! SO HANDSOME!!! I DIED INSIDE OMGG!!

"Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae~
[Kai]Na mulleo seoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla~"

*BOOM!*

The fireworks sparks as Growl song ended. Alot of fangirls scream as to how excited they really are! Exo made their intro and when Channie intro himself omg he looking hella cutez!

After the intro, time flies fast as they sang alot of songs already. It has come to this one part where exo will choose one lucky fan to go up on stage!! OMGG SO NERVOUS! I WANT TO BE THERE!! But sigh, like as if i get it hah :)

Omgg! It looks like Chanyeol is the one who is going to pick the lucky fan! OMG I WANT HIM TO NOTICE ME! CHANYEOL AH!!! NOTICE ME SENPAI!!

'I want to choose a girl who is sitting in Section 221,Row 20,Seat number 5' Chanyeol speak up to the microphone. Sigh, how i wish it was me :/

I wasn't aware what was happening and kept on feeling dissapointed untill Nana and Youngji yell at me that that's my seat number?!?!

TO BE CONTINUED.

_CHAPTER 8 ENDED_