Saving Khloe

This book is a work of fiction. All rights reserved. No part of this book shall be reproduced. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination, or are used fictitiously. 

Also, note that I have limited knowledge of the Army, and anything pertaining to it. The information that will be used are either from the internet or have been made up by myself. 

SAVING KHLOE!!

SYNOPSIS: 

***Saving Khloe is the sequel to Loving Mia. The events in this book, occur 16 years after the Epilogue (2) of Loving Mia. Therefore, you must read the prequel to understand most of the characters, and possibly, events in this book. 

*

Khloe Anderson has never paid too much mind to her dad's occupation. She's the least bit impressed by the constant presence of body-guards in the past. What she's always needed, is privacy, privacy, and more privacy. That's why she moved out as quickly as she could; to make a life for herself, where she didn't have to live under her father's radar. Her life now, pertains to her bakery/catering shop, that she's sincerely proud of; her greatest accomplishment. However, one unfortunate incident might just change her life forever. 

Logan Novak, the now CEO of the Novak Industries, is a player at heart. He's hot, rich, famous, and most of all, he's aware of all his attributes. He was raised to be a leader, and that is clearly shown by his past, and his present. His future- wife and kids- he's not so sure about that particular aspect. Actually, he hasn't thought much about it. A different woman every single night? That surely sounds amazing to him.

But, he has a secret. A secret that he's not ashamed off, and one that might just change his life forever.