Cнapтer 16 |•| Paѕѕιng тнe тeѕт

The pure feeling of disliking someone so much that you begin to grow hatred towards them has never, not once seemed to appear inside me. That was until I met Mia, Mia Grey. The sister of my 'dominant/boyfriend/partner,' is the person who I dislike very much to the point were Im starting to grow hatred for.

The whole car trip, she kept glaring at me and Kate. She would scoff whenever we tried to talk to her and answer with short responses.

Kate instantly hated her, She told me this once we got out of the car. Mia left to the entrance of the building without a slight warning, she proceeded with her strut and headed to the expensive boutiques.

'Kill me, or I will personally go steal a gun and shoot her pretty little head with it.' Kate says as she sighs and walks to were Mia went.

'Look whose talking now. I told you she was a brat, But you thought she would be a nice sweet rich girl who is a philanthropist.' I say with a sarcastic tone.

'Yeah, well I was wrong. She's a complete stuck up bitch.' she responds.

'shh. she'll hear you and we'll never be able to see her brothers again or come over to her house.' I say.

'Yeah, right. Like that'll stop me.' Kate says.

We walk forward and start to look for Mia in one of the expensive boutiques.

We find her in a verbal brawl with a clerk in the Dolce and Gabbana store.

'I said I wanted a size 2, but your idiot bimbo over there gave me a size 4, does she even know who the hell I am?' Kate and I stare at her with annoyed expressions.

'Your just a spoiled brat, get out of my shop.' The clerk says, but judging by Mia's facial expression, The clerk has pressed her last button.

'I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW, IM MIA GREY. MY FATHER IS THEODORE GREY, THE HIGHEST PAID LAWYER IN THE COUNTRY. SO, I CAN EASILY SUE THE HELL OUT OF THIS PLACE AND GET YOU FIRED. ILL MAKE YOUR RESUME SO ATROCIOUS THAT NOT ONE STORE OR ANY EMPLOYER WILL EVER HIRE YOU. UNDERSTOOD?' Mia says, the clear satisfaction and pride when she mentions her capability, of destroying the clerks career.

Kate and I stare at each other with our mouths dropped open, the clerk herself looks as if she wet her pants. The clerk composes herself, gulps and says

'Im sorry for the inconvenience, I'll you the right size this instant.' she responds with fear clear in her tone.

'About time.' she says.

Once the dress is paid for and the clerk is quite frightened, Mia heads to the food court. Again, without notifying us.

She suddenly stops and turns to face us.

'Look, both of you Gold digging bitches, if you think that I'm being a spoiled brat, I Don't Care! I'm way better than both of you combined.

The only fucking reason I agreed to meet you both was to get my brothers off my back and inspect the two sluts there currently fucking.

But, I don't understand why Christian chose you—she points at me—your not his type and he could do better.

As for you—she points at Kate— your clearly a slut with no morals at all, Elliot only stays with you because your and easy, quick fuck. ' Mia responds. My tolerance has immediately dropped, my teeth are clenching with force, my fists are ready for defense.

'Listen here you spoiled ass brat, I didn't want to fucking meet you, at all. The only reason I did it was for your brother, who I care about A LOT.

And maybe he could do better than me, but I don't see him leaving, bitch. As for Elliot, he practically adores Kate. But you wouldn't fucking know, since 'A' your a spoiled, grouchy ass brat, and I clearly don't see you dating anyone!

For your information, I love your brother, and I wouldn't just use him like a prostitute. I say, soon regretting the part in which I mentioned my feelings towards Christian.

Kate is at my side holding my shoulders, preventing me to do some physical damage to Mia.

The look on Kate's face was incredulous, shock and  a mixture of satisfaction of my response towards Mia.

I look over to Mia and see her smiling and holding her stomach due to her bits of laughter.

'Why are you laughing??' My response to her wasn't in the slight bit hysterical.

'You and Kate just passed the test.' Mia says, in a bit of amused tone. What test? I attempt to ask, but Kate beats me to it.

'What test? Kate asks.

'Well, I wanted to know if you both truly liked my brothers, I can't afford to see them get hurt. Especially, Christian.' Mia responds, with pure sincere when she mentions Christian.

'Oh god. I'm so sorry for responding to you like that, your attitude and sudden outburst made me, I don't know...burst?' I say.

'No, you showed that you truly are interested in my brother, not for his fortune but himself and the great person he is. Actually, Im very sorry for my attitude when I both met you, it was all about the test. Nothing more, I never meant for you to get furious, at all. Mia responds, clearly embarrassed by her crude attitude.

Kate and I face each other, sharing a secret conversation. Whether or not, Mia deserves a second chance.

We both nod at the conclusion.

'Your forgiven, but we really want to get to know you.' I say.

'I'm hungry. Let's go eat, then we can proceed to shop.' I say

'Sure, but I really want to you to explain something to me. First.' Mia asks.

'Sure what is it?' I ask.

'So, your in love with my brother?'