26

My eyes widen, "NO!"

"Ethan and Cameron Dolan" Mr. Kali says, "Why in the world are you out here?"

I gulp, "Mr. Kali, my buddy, my main dude, the best butler in the world, I am just living life! What bout you?" I say.

He rolls his eyes and takes his hand off of Cameron's mouth.

"I swear, you two" he says.

Cameron stands beside me, "I will pay you whatever you want if you don't tell mom and dad" Cameron says with pleading eyes.

Mr. Kali shakes his head, "That's funny, they sent me"

My eyes widened, "Shit"

"But, I will come up with a great excuse to tell them only if you two tell me why you are out of the house at night" he says smirking.

I look at Cameron and she looks at me.

Don't.

"Ethan, don't tell your sister not to tell the truth!" Mr. Kali hisses.

"I forgot your a vampire" I rolled my eyes.

"I woke up to a bang and Ethan shouting and so I went downstairs and Ethan was leaving the house and he told me he was going to go and find Grayson and so I told him I would come with and then we got lost and stuff then Ethan told me that Grayson was out possibly seeing this human girl that Ethan and Grayson have been spying on and Grayson might have a huge crush on her and we think he is with her right now so we are trying to find him and take him home" Cameron blurts out fast.

I stand there in shock because 1. She told Mr. Kali the truth 2. She was talking really fast 3. How can someone talk that fast?

He shakes his head, "Why do I bother?"

"Let's just go home" Mr. Kali says turning around and starting to walk.

"But what about Grayson?" I say.

He turns around slowly,
"That's his problem. I said if you guys told me the truth that I would cover for you, so I will. Grayson on the other hand will have to come up with something"

I nod, "Okay"

"Let's go then, children"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a filler, nothing special

I hope you guys really do like this book!

New characters will be coming soon!

I think I should start making the chapters for these bigger.

What do you guys think???

PEACE🖕🏻