Fernando

"Thank you..."

"No problem." He said looking me in the eyes smiling.

I couldn't help myself... I leaned in and so did he... Our lips touched oh so softly as we kissed. His lips were so soft and just perfect! I loved every bit of it and didn't want it to stop.

He pulled away.

"Woah dude, what are you doing?" He said shook.

"I-I thought you were gay?" I said in a confused type of look.

"N-no! Why would you think that?!"

"I just thought.... Look, I don't know, you're cute and really nice and-an." He stopped me there.

"It's fine, just get some rest." He said as his eyes faded away into the darkness.

I closed my eyes aswell and couldn't stop thinking about the kiss... The kiss I wanted to happen again.

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up to find Fernando not next to me anymore. I start to rub my eyes. Then the door opens.

"Hey, you're finally up." He says smiling.

"Uhhh. Yeah.. just woke up" half asleep I said.

"Wanna go to breakfast? I know a really great place to go too. My treat?" He offers smiling.

Something about this wasn't right. I have a feeling he's just not wanting to accept the fact. Ugh, I just don't know.

"Sure, sounds like fun." I got up and started to get ready.

"Mind if I shower?" I said.

"Nah, its over here."

He pointed to a room and then began to enter the room. I followed. The bathroom was really elegant. Nice big mirror with two sinks. Then a big claw foot tube to top it all off, A nice shade of dark red.

"Here's a towel." He said as he gave me the towel.

I showered and put my clothes back on.

I entered his room as I finished putting my shirt on. I saw him as he just finished putting his pants on with no shirt. Damn... he's so fine. I thought to myself. He then put his shirt on.

"Hope I'm not giving you a boner." He said laughingly.

"Uhhh... nah..." My face turned red as he said this. Who says that?

"Ready to go?"

"Yep." I said getting up off the bed.

We began going down stairs. I noticed that no one was home. I didn't really say anything, maybe they were at work or something. I mean I didn't know to much about him but still. I was just excited for the fact that he was taking me out to breakfast. We then got in the car and started making small talk.

"So uhhh how good is this place you're taking me to exactly?" I said.

"Well... the pancakes are really good."

"Just the pancakes?" I laughed.

"Nah, I mean everything is good but I always get the pancakes..."

"Oooh, okay, gotcha."

10 minutes later

"Here it is." He said as he turned into a shopping center.

"Looks cute."

It was a little kinda diner looking place that red 'Parco'a diner'. He stopped the car and I began to get out. Aswell as he did. I followed him up to the door. He opened the door for me.