I'll Let You Evolve...

Athena walked along the path of Lavender Town. She eyed the dirt path and heard a sobbing noise, just outside of Lavender Town, on top of a hill. She walked the the sobbing noise and up the steep hill, when she saw a Shiny Eevee, one that looked similar to her but with Shiny Espeon parts. She walked towards the Eevee and realized the sound was coming form him, he was crying deeply. Athena put her arm around the other eevee's back. The other Eevee turned around in surprise. "What's wrong?" Athena asked.
"I never got to evolve..." Replied the other Eevee.
The other Eevee realized Athena's appearance. The Eevee looked at Athena's stitched shiny parts.
"What happened to you?" He asked.
"My trainer rejected me because she wanted a shiny..."
"Oh..."
Athena looked at the empty navy blue night sky. She then focused back on the Eevee, and hugged him. "I'll let you evolve," Athena said. "No matter the cost."
Athena's black eyes focused on the eevee's red eyes. She could feel the Eevee, feel his emotions. The Eevee looked at Athena and hugged her back. "Maybe... If you even can anymore..."
Athena let go of the Eevee and smiled.
"What's your name?"
The Eevee looked at Athena and smiled back, but it was fake.
"M-My name is EEeEE..."
"EEeEE? Nice name!"
"Thank you..."
"My name is Athena."
EEeEE looked at a small puddle and splashed some water on Athena.
"Ah!" Athena giggled.
30 minutes passed and their water fight stopped. It was midnight, Athena called it a day. They slept under a oak tree and watched the stars before the two fell asleep. Athena and EEeEE had much alike. If only Athena could find a way to evolve EEeEE...

The next morning Athena woke up with a loud CRASH. She looked besides her and EEeEE was gone! "EEEEE!" She yelled. "WHERE ARE YOU?" There was no response. She started to cry and out her paws on her face and curled up into a ball. "Where are you..." Athena sobbed and looked above the oak tree. "I need you..." She looked down the hill and saw EEeEE with lots of berries in his mouth, he was getting beat up. He was to beat up to move. Athena leaped down and bit the people who were picking on him, then they started picking on Athena. Athena couldn't take it. Her claws extended and she growled, her shiny parts glowing in the morning light. The people just laughed, then Athena used her special one and only move: "Void". A dark hole opened up beneath the people's feet, they screamed and ran before they got sucked in. Athena walked next to EEeEE. "A-Are you ok?" She asked. EEeEE got up. He was covered in cuts, but ate a Oran Berry. "I'm fine..." He replied weakly. "Why did you do that?"
Athena smiled. "I'm your friend. I'm not going to leave you to die."
Athena and EEeEE went back to the oak tree and ate breakfast. "You're not going to let me evolve... I can't evolve..." EEeEE said. "I can't..."
"Don't say that. I'm here for you, even if I have to die for it, I WILL let you evolve."
Several days passed.
Athena was out looking for a sun stone for EEeEE. She never returned. Athena always believed she was cursed, she even told EEeEE that. Whenever a trainer would want her, the next day they abandon her. EEeEE was starting to get worried. He walked into the forest and at the deepest part, he found a Sylveon, with some shiny Sylveon parts. It was holding a Sun Stone. There was a note attached to it...
"It's me, Athena. You were my deepest and closest friend. Remember... I said I would risk my life to make sure you evolve... I did this for you... I love you.
-Athena"
EEeEE held the note to his chest like it was Athena.
"You weren't a curse... You were a blessing..."