Chapter 6: The Others

Dan's pov:

I looked my boyfriend. As a smile started to grow on my dry and slightly chapped lips, my eyes drifted over to the clock. 3:00 AM. I rolled my eyes.

With my dry smile fading, I began to play scenes in my head. I had been up all night, pondering through my thoughts. I wanted to tell the Phandom about Emmi and Bri, but my panic attacks were making a part of my think otherwise.

I know, I shouldn't be scared of my fans. I'm not. I'm scared of the others, as me and Phil refer to them. The ohers taunted me daily. In comments, on Twitter, on Tumblr, Instagram, in real life... the list could go on for ages, and that's the problem. It never ends. It never stops. It never will.

As my mind began shuffling down a spiral of depressing thoughts, I felt a stir next to me. I looked over to see my boyfriend, fully awake, yet somewhat dreary.

"Dan, what's wrong. You haven't slept much have you." He sat up tiredly, leaving me a small peck on my dry lips.

I couldn't speak. my lips were moving, yet no sound escaped from my dried up palp. I felt the tears wetting my face, and as they dripped down to my shirt, one landed softly onto Phil hand.

"You're crying, hun what's happened. Is it a panic attack?" Phil questioned, becoming alarmed.

A small nod was all my body allowed me to respond with. Phil got up and turned on the lights. A blinding brightness filled my eyes, and I cringed at it.

"Dan, you look horrid. What's happened. Can you speak?" I nodded in disappointment. I didn't want Phil to see me like this, I hate it when he does. And even though it happens quite often, I know it pains him to see me in such a state.

I turned to grab my notepad, which I kept for these situations, that has now become irrelevant. It was rare Phil saw me in such a state of distress.

As I went to retrieve my pen, I stopped to look in the mirror. I eyes were red, and puffed. My hair was messy, and there were patches missing, due to my nervous habit of pulling at my hair.

My lips were dry as ever. They were so chapped and ripped from me biting them, that they had started to bleed, and as the metallic flavor entered my pallot, I started to tear at my nails. Which, from biting and ripping, we're torn, and my thumb nail on my right hand was split through the middle.

Phil was right, I looked like crap.

I took my pen and wrote. I spilled out all I could from my mind.

Phil what about the others, they'll kill us if we tell them about Emmi and Bri, it's terrifying. They follow me everywhere. They'll destroy me. They'll tell me the horrid things, and I'm already loosing my confidence in my voice. What if I go mute again, Phil. I don't want to, it just happens. And if we come out they'll say stuff about that too, I can't live like this in fear of going mute again, I can't.

I handed the old, and slightly torn leather notebook to Phil, who, once he started reading became teary eyed. He immediently engulfed me in a hug.

"Babe, I will always protect you. Always. You know that. Always?" He smiled.

"A-Al-lways." Yet again, a smile grew on my lips, which now had some life back in them. I leaned in a kissed my boyfriend, my boyfriend, I'll never stop saying that

"I'll go get your medicine, okay?" Phil stated, and although he stated in in a question form, I knew no matter what my answer was, he'd get it.

"Okay." He fixed my hair a tad, then continued on with his task.

While he was gone I decided to tidy myself up. I brushed my fringe, which was in a slight hobbit hair style, to cover my paches of hair missing. I washed my face, and put on some chapstick.

I looked at the clock, 6:45 AM. I knew Bri would he getting up around 7:30, as she woke up early almost everyday.

Once Phil came back with my 3 yellow anxiety pills, I was tidied up. I took them all at once, which was not difficult, even though the pills were quite an irregular shape and length. I was used to this. Three times a day, everyday, until I die. Like I stated before, it never ends. It never stops. It never will.

Bri's pov:

I woke up at about 3'am due to someone's soft sniffles. First, I checked Emmi, she was sound asleep, so I moved on to my next suspect, Phil. I checked his room, empty. He and Dan are probably sleeping in Dan's room tonight.

I walked up to the slightly opened door, which let in a tad bit of light from the hallway lamp. I could see Dan, he was hysterical. He looked a mess, he hair in an untidy fashion, not even his hobbit hair. I watched him rip strand after strand of his chocolate colored hair out of his scalp. I cringed at the thought, Emmi does the same nervous habbit, and it pains me to see her in a state of such distress.

Dan kept on muttering the same sentence. It never stops, it never ends, it never will. I was about to walk in, to talk to him, but I decided against it.

I went to bed after watching Phil awaken from his sleep due to Dan's muttering.

I sat in my bed, pondering the past event. You know, you never realize how bad someone can be. Dan and Phil are me and Emmi's saviors, and we always thought that they were the happiest couple there was, even though they aren't out yet.

I never realized how much Dan hurts. I never realized how much Emmi hurts. I guess I'll just learn to never judge a book by its cover.

~~

HOLY SHIT! 1,025 WORDS! I have actually been writing since 1:30 and now it's 5 and I'm supposed to be cleaning. Oops.

If you guys enjoyed this extra long chapter let me know.

~Camryn out✌