A long night

Carefully Mello walked over to where Matt was sitting, and sat down on his lap.

'Hey Matty.' 'Hey Mells.' The redhead smiled and ran his fingers through Mello's hair. Mello smiled soft and licked Matt's earlobe. 'Watcha doin?' Matt shrugged. 'Nothing really.' 'Then how about we play a little game?' Mello whispered and placed his hand dangerously close to Matt's crotch. Matt bit his lip. 'I wouldn't mind.' He said while taking his goggles off. That caused Mello to grin in amusement, before quickly taking off Matt's shirt and kissing all over his chest. The redhead let out soft noises and wrapped his arms around his neck. Mello chuckled and took off his vest. 'Mh...not so fast Matt~' He hissed before tying Matt's hands together. 'I have other plans.'

'You started.' Matt growled annoyed. 'Oh don't worry. you'll like my plan...' 'Sure.' Matt grinned. Mello chuckled and licked all over Matt's chest and neck, taking a good stop at his neck, knowing he was sensitive there. Matt moaned soft and closed his eyes for a moment. 'Mello...' Gently he bit down. 'Like it hm?' Matt wrapped his arms around his neck, trying to pull him even closer. 'Don't stop...' He mumbled. Mello grinned. 'Enjoying it that much? You're so spoiled. Perhaps I should make this even more fun.' 'Mello-' Matt started his protest. 'Sh...it's fun. I promise.' Mello said with a grin.

He stood up and walked towards the kitchen. Matt sighed and changed his position. After what seemed like ages, Mello got back with hot chocolate. 'Hey, Matty~' The redhead looked up with twinkling eyes. 'Mells, what's that..?' 'Sh...my second favourite thing in this world is in this bowl. Melted chocolate...now let's combine my two favourites hm?' Matt smirked. 'Don't waste everything.' He warned him. 'I won't~' Mello hummed as he took off Matt's pants. Matt laid back as he let Mello have his way. It would only be fair if he let Mello do what he wanted now. Mello grinned and took off Matt's underwear as well. This would be so much fun... Gently he started rubbing the melted chocolate over all of Matt's sensitive spots. From his neck, to his chest and downwards. He left trails of chocolate. Matt was producing soft noises. 'Mells-...please...'

But the blonde simply grinned in response. It was so much fun to tease Matt, so he kept going. 'Mello!' The redhead whined. A little annoyed he laid his hands back above his head, which was the most comfortable position. Mello grinned and started following the trails with his tongue.

'Hm...delicious~'

Matt was panting. It felt amazing and he didn't want Mello to stop. Mello sucked and licked up the chocolate, making sure to make it as fun for Matt as possible. The younger boy was shaking in pleasure. 'Hah! Mello...please Mello...' But said person only chuckled in response. 'Like it that much~?' He asked as he started rubbing Matt's member. it caused his hand to be covered in chocolate too.

Matt gasped and clenched his eyes shut. He felt like he was going crazy. Mello grinned and started using his mouth as well. It started with licking, but soon came to sucking and biting. Matt was twisting. And trying to pull his hands loose. He kept repeating Mello's name to remind himself to stay here and not drift away. This caused Mello to only enjoy it even more.

He took Matt in his mouth and bobbed his head. 'Mello!' Matt exclaimed. He was moaning like crazy. 'Mello...please...Mells..' 'Come for me, Matty...' Matt came with a half scream-half moan and fell back. He was breathing heavily and it took him a while to recover.

Mello swallowed it with a slight gasp. 'Mh...so delicious...' he whispered as he took off his own pants. 'Mells...untie me...please..' Matt begged when he was able to think straight again. 'Not yet~' The blonde hummed and took off his own underwear. He dipped his hand in the chocolate and started touching himself. Soft moans and gasps escaped his lips as he was sure to make it a show for Matt. 'Mello...' The redhead whispered. A dark twinkling was visible in his eyes. Mello let out a moan and hissed Matt's name.