Chapter 4

"So um, what are your hobbies?" He asks.

"Uh, I don't know. I guess I don't have any."

"What? Oh, come on! You should have some! What are the things you enjoy?"

"Um, I enjoy coming down to the beach and watch the sea. Does that count as a hobbie?"

"Yes! Why wouldn't it?"

"Because I'm not actually doing anything?"

"Well you're watching the sea. Watching does count as doing something." He says and looks down at me. "You're so small." He smiles. I need to admit it, his smile is pretty.

"I'm not small! You are tall!"

"If you think I'm tall then you clearly haven't seen Luke." He chuckles.

"Luke?"

"The other guy."

"Oh yeah, now I remember. By the way, when are we getting there?"

"The house is right over there." He says as he points to a beautiful white house. The house as far as I could see, was not too big, but not too small either. It was very pretty.

"Wow it's pretty."

"Yeah it is." Michael says as we reach to the front door. He knocks and we hear footsteps from inside.

"Oh hi Michael, and, you." A guy with dark black hair says as he opens the door.

"This is Laura." Michael introduces me to him.

"Hi I'm Laura! We're here for Calum, is he inside?" I say as I take my hand out for a handshake. He accepts it.

"I am Calum."

"You are? Don't be offended but, aren't you Asian?"

"No, I'm not. Don't worry though, I hear that a lot." He winks. "Okay, so, come in!"

"Alright" Michael and I say at the same time, then laugh.

We walk inside and towards the staircase. The house is very pretty, and it's mostly decorated with red. "My mom is out, so you can make yourself at home." Calum says.

We walk upstairs to see a blonde boy looking at his phone. He looked so serious. He was tall. Very, very tall.

"Uhm, Luke, could you take a second to look up from your phone? I got someone to introduce." Calum says. As soon as finishes, the boy pulls his head up.

"What do you want Calum?" He says. Then he looks at me. "Who are you?"

"That's what I was talking about!" Calum says. "So, this is Laura. She is basically Michael's friend that he brought along."

"Oh." Luke says, smirking. "How long have you two been friends? Never seen you before." Still smirking.

"About twenty minutes, actually." Michael says and I laugh.

"Twenty?" Luke almost shouts.

"Not surprised" Calum says under his breath.

"Yup, about twenty." I say with a smile.

"How do you even trust him?" Blonde one asks. "He has pink hair."

"Well, I guess because I needed friends?" I answer

"You don't have friends?"

"I do have my brother though!"

"Doesn't he look like a rapist to you?" Calum laughs

"Hey! I just lost my virginity two months ago, Luke!" Michael says, angrily.

"He does. But there is something that made me trust him." I smiled. Michael hugged me. "Thank you for being my friend, Michael."

---------

Short, I know. But just read it for now. Longer chapter will be coming in a week or longer. I really love this one though.

So now, she met Caum and Luke. She won't actually meet Ashton in the following few chapters.

Do you think anything will happen between Laura and Mike? :) or, do you want anything to happen between them.

+ tomorrow is the first month aniversary of this book and I already have 200+ reads holy shit!!

if you're wondering what the fuck is the picture, it's Ariana (aka bae) from the Boys Like You music video. Bc that song is lyf. ( Fancy aka @/whoisfancy noticed x8 on Instagram !!!)

BTW yesterday, Colleen aka colliscool LIKED MY POST ON IG WTF YAAAAAAAS! (My IG is @/focuson5sos ;))

25 november, 2015

-asimo