Chapter 6 school

The next day my mom was talking on the phone and I overheard her say "yeah she needs to find a school to go to cause you know it's only the begging of the year. The next day after mom got me into a school! "Yay" I said. I always wanted to go to school! "Good for you honey were starting tomorrow morning so you have to go to bed early today ok" "ok mom" I said.

The next day it was my first day of school I was so excited! When I went to get my clothes out I choose a pink sparkly shirt with a pink ruffled skirt and pink flats. When I went downstairs for breakfast mom was packing my backpack and my lunch for school. After I finished breakfast of course my mom took pictures of me. After I finished breakfast I went to get my backpack and headed out the door for the car.

When I got to school I went to my classroom and my teacher looked so nice."Bye sweetie I'll see you later when I pick you up remember be nice with the teacher ok" "ok" I said. After my mom left my teacher started the day pretty cool most kids didn't even want to learn. Who are they? I love this work it's fun!

It was finally the end of the day and my mom was waiting for me outside. When I got in the car she said "How was your first day of school" said mom. "It was great! I said. I learned so many new thing it was fun! And the teacher gave us coloring sheets to take home! I'm gonna color it! "That's great honey I'm glad you enjoy school" " I do! A lot! It was only the first day of school and so far it was pretty good. Can this day get any better!