Reality Check

POV Bella

"Alice I'm not sure, I'm sorta busy tomorrow. Wasn't going out tonight enough," I said into the phone as laid in bed.

"Of course not. I finally got you out and you had a nice time. I'm not taking you dancing again just a dinner," she begged into the phone and I could imagine her making big puppy dog eyes and pouting her lip out.

"Well who did you say was going?" I asked slowly knowing I had already gave in. I had to stop imagining her like that.

"Well Rose, Emmett, Jasper, you and me," she answered.

"Aw Alice your going to make me the fifth wheel," I complained. I wasn't even at the diner and I still felt awkward.

"No I am not. How can you accuse me of something like that?"

"I am not going on another blind date!" I growled and heard her laugh.

"Why because you'll afraid you might actually fall in love with this person?"

She was referring to the last date she set me up on. The relationship didn't work out romantically but he turned out to be one of my best friends.

"So you are setting me up?" I accused already forming a plan to get out of the dinner early in my head.

"No you're welcome to arrive with a date or arrive single. We're going to meet Emmett's brother so you don't have to worry about being the fifth wheel," she said simply and I sighed in relief.

"Alright well I'll see you tomorrow night," I said into the phone before a yawn overtook me.

"Okay good night Cinderbella, maybe you'll meet you Prince Charming sooner that you think," and with that Alice hung up the phone.

What was she up to?

Where was I? I walked along the most beautiful hallway I had ever seen not knowing where I was going. The hall was white with beautiful hardwood floors and very little light. I heard the soft click of my heels walking on the floor and looked down to see me wearing the dress I had worn the night before at the ball.

My hands traveled to my face and I felt the mask underneath my finger tips.

I looked ahead to see a bright glow in the distance. I was drawn to it. I walked into the light only to once again walk into a magnificent ball room. Only this time it was empty. I slowly walked into the middle of the dance floor and looked around.

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder and turned around to look into the beautiful green eyes. He held out his hand and I took it as soft music began to play. He smiled and my heart stopped.we swayed slowly to the music and I felt his arm grip tighter on my waist as he brought me closer.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"Ugh" I groaned as I looked for the off button on the annoying clock. Why was it the alarm clock always had to interrupt on the best dreams and yet lets you play out all the crappy ones in your head.

I shut off the clock and sighed as I went to take a shower.

"Hello, welcome to Monday's can I get you anything," I said as happily as I could to the couple who just came in.

I hated my job. I had to deal with rich snobs who acted as though they owned the place and could fire you if anything went wrong. The only reason they came here was because it was close to wherever they worked. But at least the tips were good. That I couldn't complain about.

The job was just until I graduated then I would be out of here.

"No Thank you we're fine," the woman said sweetly with a smile and turned to look at the menu.