Don't worry Tweek!

The truck was a total disaster, but Craig couldn't give a shit.

Tweek lay unconscious in the passenger seat, his arms tightly gripping his stomach to try to protect the baby.

Craig stared at the lifeless body. He couldn't believe that he was the cause for Tweek being in such a state. He then noticed how Tweek was gripping his stomach. Craig couldn't help but wonder what that was about. He stroked the blonde's hair to help ease the worry. He murmured some words, "Don't worry Tweek, I'm not going to let anything happen to you. You're going to be alright."

There was a knocking sound to Craig's left . He turned around to see a stranger; the stranger was staring in the window.

Craig rolled his window down.

"Are you alright?" The stranger asked.

"I think, a little shaken, but everything else seems to be alright."

"What about your friend?"

"I..I don't know. He's unconscious."

"I'm really sorry about that, son, I didn't see anything comin' my way."

"Did you call an ambulance?"

"No, I don't have a mobile. I was hopin' you did, then we could get this mess cleaned up. It looks like your truck took a real beatin'."

"Yeah, Yeah, I have a cell phone. I'll call," Craig took his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed "911." They assured him that there would be someone there to help as soon as possible.

"They're going to be here soon," Craig said . He unbuckled his seat belt. He reached over the console and embraced Tweek in his arms, "Don't worry Tweek, you're going to be all right."

"Craig? Wh what's going on?" Twee asked weakly. His eyes were barely opened and weren't focused. He looked as if he were in pain.

"I'm sorry Tweek, I'm so sorry."

"What happened?"

"I had wreck, but everything's going to be alright. Don't worry, you're going to be alright."

"A wreck? That's too much pressure."

"I know it is , I know."

Tweek suddenly blacked out again.

The sound of a siren from a fire truck could be heard as Craig dialed his home phone number. His mom picked up.

"Mom, I...I had a wreck on the way back," Craig said shakily.

"Oh my, are you and Tweek alright?" Mrs. Tucker asked anxiously.

"I'm alright, but i don't know about Tweek. He's unconscious. He woke up and fell back into it. I'm scared for him, Mom," Craig started to tear up.

"I'm sure he's going to be alright Craig. Did you call 911?"

"Yeah."

"Your father and i will meet you at the hospital, alright?"

"Sure, can you call Tweek's mom and dad to let them know?"

"I'll call Mrs. Tweak, but i don't think Mr. Tweak wants to hear anything of his son at the moment."

"Thanks, Mom."

"You're welcome; I'll meet you at the hospital. I love you.Bye."

"Bye," He hung up the phone.

He thought he'd better go get the firefighter to get Tweek out of the car, but it tore him to bits to leave Tweek in his state. Despite this, Craig got out of the diver's seat after much effort against the destroyed truck. He ran over to the fire truck where firefighters were getting out.

"I need someone to come over quick. My boyfriend is stuck in the truck and there's no way for me to get him out by myself!" Craig yelled to the men.

"Alright, Son, don't worry," One of the men told Craig, "We'll go get him out now."

"Is the ambulance going to be here soon? I think he's hurt."

"It should be here any minute."

"Thank you."

Craig went over to the car and unbuckled Tweek from the seat without ease, "Don't worry Tweekers, you're going to be all right soon."

Thanks for reading! I hope you like it!