THE SECOND DAY OF HELL

I got up 5 minutes to 8, I ran showered and did not bother to eat I was going to be late. I then heard my mother called tomoya I will be bringing you to school , I ran down and said I'm ready we went into the vehicle and we drove off, she was about to talk and I interrupted mom I don't want to talk now please.

I arrived at school and said bye to my mother. As I walked in I saw cameron, he was just entering chemistry class I quickly ran and joined him I was not that late because the bell rang while I was entering class. I then sat and Cameron asked why are you so late I replied I got up late, lazy he replied in a weird voice he began to laugh and I had the feeling to start laughing too, so I did. The teacher then asked have something funny to share Cameron and tomoya no I said seriously. He turned around at started teaching, he write on the board due in 5 weeks, chemistry project get together with your partner and create an essay and model demonstrating the different parts of a flower. I then said to Cameron do whos house mine or yours. He then said how about one week yours and the other week mine until we are finished with the project, great idea I replied.

It was break I meet up with Autumn and we ate I told her I have a chemistry project in 5 weeks with cameron, she gave me some weird eyes, I hit her and said stop.we began laughing just then it was time for social studies class, Autumn and I walked in and then I saw Britney my partner. Uhhhh. The teacher then said I'll give you half an hour to work with your partner and discuss. Britney came beside she did not talk so I began talk and asked your house, no your house she replied, I asked why. nothing I just don't want you at my house so we discussed. After a few long hours class was over and I head out. I saw britney standing outside by herself so i asked her if she wanted a ride she replied sure.
On our way i asked her so why dont you bring kyra with you. She replied kyra lives with my dad i live with my mom, they are not together anymore. When i dropped of britney at this enormous house that was literally the biggest house ive ever seen.i drove off and said bye. i looked back and saw here walking across the road to a neighbourhood with a alot of board houses that looked like old sheds. I continued driving and kept on thinking about why would she walk over there does her friend or relative live over there.

I arrived home and went online on IMO and texted autumn saying hi after a few minutes she replied hey. She asked how did your dicussion with britney go? I relied she said my house. Autumn asked why? Because she does not want me at her house, how did yours go? She replied where are doing it at kyras house. Kll i sent back

I went to bed. The next morning i got up and ate, showerd and decided to where a shorts romper and my combat boots. Autumn then called me and said i am walking, can u come with me plzzz. Sure i replied i grabbed my bag and hanged up the phone went downstairs and told my parents i am walking with autumn this morning, bye.

I head out and walked to autumns house and saw her standinf outside she came and joined me and said morning, i heard you dropped off britney yesterday. I said yea. Sge replied spill the beans about her house she replied excited. Girll, it was the most enormous house ive ever seen but she walked over to some houses that looked like sheds and i dont undetstand that.

We arrived at school and i went to chemistry and saw cameron talking to one of the prettiest girls in the school. Her name is rachael and she has hair like a chinese person and had shape and so much more. I felt so weird cause they were laughing and shw put her hand on his and held it like they were an item. I went in and teacher began to do his job. Cameron then said hi. I did not want to talk to him so i did not reply he then hit me playfully and i did not even look at him, when class was over i went and sat and ate my lunch and cameron came beside me and said wats wrong. I replied nth at all. He then said so we good? I repled yes

I then went to social studies and sat beside britney. I said tomorrow at my house. Yea wat ever she replied. Class was over after 3 long hours. I went out and started walking by myself cause autumn was going with kyra to start their project today.

I arrived home after a lonely walk and went up to my room and changed and went in bed and  fell asleep right on the spot.