1. Beginning.

December 24, at the Fairy Tail guild hall.
__________________________
Juvia walks into the guild hall wearing a red top that does not cover her stomach, with white fur lining on the top that just covers her breasts, a short red skirt with the same lining at the bottom of the skirt, a Santa hat and red flats.
"Hi everyone!" She waves as she walks into the guild smiling at everyone. They all look her way and some can't even look away.
All of the women in the guild are wearing similar outfits, but it seems that all the attention is on Juvia.
"Hi Juvia," Lucy says and runs up to her "You look amazing!" Lucy says smiling brightly. Juvia can't help but blush.
"It's kind of embarrassing... It makes Juvia feel uncomfortable.." Juvia says, then looks down and covers her stomach..
"Hmm.." Cana walks over and examines Juvia's slender body, "I know why!" She says. Cana then walks behind Juvia and wraps her arms under hers and cups the bottom of Juvia's breasts.
"Your boobs are way to big for the top Juvia." Cana says while lightly tossing Juvia's breast up and down. Juvia's face instantly burns bright red in embarrassment.
"C-Cana! P-Please stop! It's making Juvia embarrassed!!" Juvia yells. She then pulls Cana's arms away and runs behind Lucy with her face beat red.
"Sorry, Juvia." Cana said giggly, she was clearly already drunk.

The guild was full of Christmas lights, there was a big green tree on the stage, with a bright yellow star on top, there was also many presents under the tree. One from everyone, for everyone.
Juvia runs to the base of the tree with a big sack.
"One for Wendy, Lucy, Natsu, Gajeel, Levy." And so on so forth. She finally gets to the bottom of the sack and there's one present left. It has a tag on it that is written neatly 'For Gray-Sama' and a small heart added and the end.
Juvia picks up the present and walks over to the counter where Mirajane was. Juvia sits down and sets the present on the table. She calls Mira over.
"Hi Juvia! Can I get you anything?" Mira said with a smile. Mira was also wearing the same outfit Juvia was wearing.
"No thank you. I was just wondering if Gray-Sama was here yet. Juvia has to give him something.." Juvia says kind of shyly.
"Sorry, Juvia.. I'm afraid he hasn't shown up yet." Mira says with a minor frown, showing some sadness towards Juvia.
"Awe isn't that just adorable!" A certain red head sits down next to Juvia and smiles at her.
"Oh.. Hi Erza..." Juvia smiles faintly at her friend. Erza looks at the medium sized box.
"So can I see what you got him?" Erza says?
"Hm? Oh. Juvia got him something that only he can see... It took Juvia a long time to make it and I want him to be the first to see it." Juvia says picking up the box, and smiling brightly. Erza then smiles with understanding.
Mira walks up to the stage and and starts speaking into a microphone.
"Can I have everyone's attention please?" Mira says and everyone turns her way. "Thank you everyone for coming, now before we open presents we need to have a party first!!" Everyone then starts cheering and clapping.
"I'd like to thank our dragon slayers for the help of decorating," she points at Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel. "And the help of Gray Fullbuster for making this ice sculpture!"
Lisanna then pushes a cart on stage with a giant Fairy Tail pendant made of ice.
"Unfortunately Gray is not here so we'll have to thank him when he gets here. And with that, let the party begin!!" Music starts blaring in the guild hall and everyone starts singing and dancing.
"Come on Juvia! Lets go dance!" Erza said while standing up. Juvia nods and hops out of her chair still holding onto Grays present. Juvia walks to the middle of the floor with Erza and they start dancing along with everyone else. With skirts flowing all around and breasts bouncing you could tell that all the guys were having fun. Juvia stopped dancing and looked at Erza.
"I'll be right back. Juvia is going to find a place to put Gray-Sama's present." Juvia said. Erza nodded and Juvia walked away from the crowd and up the stairs and looks for a room to put Grays present in. As she was looking, Juvia sees a tall man with a brown and blue jacket on. She runs over to him.
"Gray-Sama! You're here! Juvia was getting worried!" She says smiling brightly, "I also made this for yo-" before she got to finish her sentence, Gray pulls Juvia into the infirmary. He shuts the door and locks it behind him.
"Gray-Sama, what are you doin-" Gray interrupts her once again and pins her down onto one of the beds.
"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this.. Juvia..." Gray says panting. He stands up and takes his shirt off, then puts his hands on Juvia's bare arms still pinning her to the bed.
"D-Do what?" Juvia said with her eyes widen. Gray doesn't even answer, he just stares into her eyes and leans down slowly and kisses her deeply. After minutes, Gray breaks it leaving Juvia speechless.
"Merry Christmas, Juvia." Gray smirks, he leans down once again and kisses her again and locks his tongue around hers. He closes his eyes and puts his hand on her stomach, and slowly slides his hand up under her red strapless top and rubs his hand over her large breasts.
__________________________

To be continued...