2. In the room

December 24, In the guild infirmary. 11:30 pm.
__________________________
Juvia can't do anything. She just lays there while the man she loves is kissing her and rubbing her breasts.
After 10 minutes of silence, Gray finally breaks the kiss.
"G-Gray-Sama," Juvia says loudly over the music, "What's going on.. Y-You've never acted this way towa-"
"Please don't say anything.." He took his hand out of Juvia's top and leaned his mouth down to her ear. He whispers.
"I'll explain everything later... But right now, Juvia, I need you.. Please give yourself to me... Give your virginity to me... Please..." He closes his eyes tightly and tears drip from his eyes. He lightly put his forehead on hers and his tears drip on to her cheeks. She blushes bright red at his statement.

*down at the party*

Erza walks over to Lucy, Wendy and Levy.
"Have you guys seen Juvia anywhere? She's been gone for more than a half an hour.." Erza says worriedly. The three other girls look at Erza confused.
"I saw her walk upstairs a while ago." Levy pipes up. She points to the stairway going up to the second floor.
"I know that.. She went up there to find a place to put Gray's present, but I haven't seen her come down yet." Erza looks up at the stairs.
"Should we go up there?" Wendy and Lucy say in unison. The four girls all nodded and started walking for the stairs.

All of the doors are open except one. The one door closed is the one for the infirmary.
"Maybe she's in there." Wendy said running up to the door.

*back in the infirmary*

"Juvia.. Will you please...?" Gray says and looks into Juvia's eyes. She nods with a her face red and her heart pounding. Gray whippes his face, then nods with a serious look. Gray sits up and pulls Juvia up with him. He reaches around her back and unclips the the red top she's wearing, he slowly pulls it off of her revealing her large bust, and puts it to the side. The box in Juvia's hand falls to the ground, but she doesn't realize in the moment. Gray leans in and kisses her roughly and he slowly pushes Juvia back until the back of her head hits the pillow, making the bed squeak. Gray starts kissing down her neck and to her collar bone, he places his hands on her waist. Juvia puts her hands on his head and runs her fingers through his hair, her heart is pounding like crazy.

*Back to the hallway*

Wendy runs up to the door and reaches for the door handle and tries opening the door.
"It's locked." Wendy says as she looks at the taller girls.
"Try listening. You should be able to hear what's going on." Lucy snaps her fingers at her idea. Wendy nods and puts her ear up against the door.
"I can't hear anything yet," Wendy sniffs, "But I smell her inside," she sniffs again, "And I smell Gray." They all look at each other and instantly they all press there ears agains the door.

*Inside the room*

Gray slowly kisses below Juvia's collar bone and on to her breast. Juvia closes her eyes and keeps playing with his hair as he slides down to her nipple and lightly bites on to it. She moans softly.

*Back to the hallway*

Wendy's face goes bright red at what she had just heard. Erza jumps to Wendy and pulls her away from the
door.
"I don't think you need to hear that!!!" Erza yelled. Wendy just sat there with a blank, emotionless, red expression on her face.

*Back into the room*

Gray sits up quickly and stares at the door.
"What is it, Gray-Sama?"
"Hold on.." The bed squeaks as he gets up and he throws a blanket over Juvia's bare chest. Juvia sits up, pulls the blanket over her chest and watches Gray walk over to the door. He slowly unlocks the door and swings it open to find the four girls trying to shush each other.
"What are you doing?!?!" Gray yells making all of the girls look his way. Wendy looked into the room and sees Juvia covering her half nude body. Juvia quickly turns away.

Levy, Erza and Lucy say nervously all at the same time.
"Hhhiiii Graaayyy!!"
__________________________

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 23, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Merry Christmas Gruviaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें