Ch 1 Start Of Insanity

Running, what had he ever done to them? Another bottle was thrown, this one hit his head, shattering on impact leaving shards of glass and a ringing sound in his head. He stumbled, but he kept running, he had to or the punishment would be worse. After all, this is what Naruto has been doing his whole life, running. A kunai hits his shoulder, a shuriken in his back, but he kept running. Finally after an hour, a kunai stabs the back of his knee, 'No' he thinks as he falls on the ground. The mob caught up to him, 'Gotta keep running' was all he thought before a brick slammed into his head. He woke up in his mind scape, it had somehow had become even more depressing. He heard the Kyubi shout to him to wake up, he knew he had to, to keep running.

He woke up, nailed to a metal cross. He looked at his feet and hands, they were burnd severely. He knew what happend, after they nailed his hands and feet to the cross, they burned them hot enough to melt the metal of the nails into the cross. He lookd up, he saw many people in the crowd, some he recognised as civilian council members, others anbu and ninja under the Hokage's rule. The most prominent ninjas being those with red eyes, the cursed red eyes be hated. He saw several preparing jutsus of some sort. He looked down to see a stockpile of wood. Civilians started splashing a strange liquid on him, he smelled it, his eyes widened. The liquid had a distinct smell of gasoline and alcohol. He thought they were going to burn him again, but they didn't yet, civilians threw powerful batteries, ninja attacking him with just below fatal raiton jutsus. He flinched as he was electrocuted painfully, but not giving them the satisfaction of hearing him scream. After the electricity and sparks stopped, they took turns beating him into a pulp. He counted in his head, one as a hammer struck his right arm, two as a knife sheathed itself into his stomach, three as a boulder smashed his torso, this continued on until he reached six hundred sixty-six. He could of laughed if he wasn't in this position, 666, the demon's number.

He felt the wounds healing, silently he thanked the Kyubi, his only friend. This only encouraged the mob more, they cut his hair and ripped his clothes even more. They carved demon in his chest and forehead. Traced the seal that cursed him with rusty knives. Then it all stopped, he was wary, this could mean either he was saved or that they were preparing to kill him. He looked up, he saw a man that looked similar to him, he noticed dead bodies all around him.

The man spoke softly "Don't worry, they are dead and will never hurt you again." he went to remove Naruto. Naruto looked up at the man, suspicious, but a bit hopeful, that someone finally saved him.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked.

"I am your father, Minato Namikaze, fourth Hokage." The now identified Hokage said.

Naruto nodded believing the man, he then heard a faint voice screaming at him to run. His father hugged him, he enjoyed this feeling. Then he tried to jerk away from the man as he remembered that the fourth Hokage was dead. The grip around him tightened, then noticed that he was still nailed to the cross, the mob was still alive. He noticed a red eye ninja looking at him.

"The fourth Hokage sealed the Kyubi in you. You are the Kyubi, your father was a drunk drug addict and your mother was a whore. They would have never loved you, Demon" he spat out.

"It's time to finish what the fourth Hokage started, attack him with all you got now "the man shouted.

Naruto looked up to see materials of all types of jutsu flying at him, and a giant white almost clear searing fire ball flying at him. He turned to counting, trying to keep himself sane, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. The fire ball was upon him, he could hear the mob screaming for his death. Then he snapped. His eyes sclera turned black with blood shot veins, nails turned black, and his hair turned white. The mob was to busy cheering to notice that Naruto wasn't burning. A crazy chuckle could barely be heard under all of the noise, until it grew into full blown hysteria. The villagers looked back to see the demon boy walking out of the fire, ripping the metal nails out of his hands and feet while laughing like a maniac. Everyone was shocked by the demons transformation, villagers hid behind the ninja in fear. The ninja just laughed at the villagers' stupidity. They cockily threw kunai at the demon, not it would kill him.