Wattpad Critic

Short Introduction:

So this isn't a story or anything but I wanted to try something that might help writers and help me find book to read.

I'm not exactly a nice judger and I probably won't read the whole story (depending on its length) but I won't recommend my story just because the main character is amazing or because you're my friend.

That's why I'm doing this critiquing in this account and not my real one.

Criteria:

• Originality
• Good Plot
• Attract Readers
• Good English (Punctuation, grammar, spelling, etc)
• Suitable beginning, compilation, climax and ending
• Sense that the author is passionate about the story

(can also read Filipino books)

I will put a ⭐ at the once I recommend you to read.

Be warned that I'm just an amateur critic, I'm not that good and I will only tell you my opinion about your book, (both good and bad stuff) and hopefully no one gets offended.

Might I add that I'll also be using my phone in writing the critism and it might not seem professional and aren't going to be in the best shape. I'm not a perfect writer, and never will be, but I somewhat enjoy giving criterias on books that's why I'm doing this.

I can give critic to any genre, and any length. Again, no guarantee I'll read the full story.

Comment below the following for a critism:
Title:
Writer:
Genre/s:
Completed or ongoing
Link:

© retrophile_critic 2015