The emperor VS The Prince

-Third POV-
You wanted to stop them from playing the one on one as you knew Akashi-kun would hurt Ryota-kun, but it seemed like no matter what you say, the match will still go on. When Ryota-kun walked towards the court, you grabbed his wrist, preventing him from walking further. When he looked back at you, you shook your head. Ryota-kun then laughed then said,
'Don't worry (F/n)cchi! If it is for you, I will not lose' He sounded confident and he grinned. You then nodded your head and let go of his wrist.
You believed in Ryota-kun, that he will protect you, but you knew, in your heart, that Akashi-kun will win. No one loses to Akashi Seijuro.
This match was a match bewteen the Emperor and the Prince.
The Emperor eye vesus the Perfect copy.
Ryota-kun fought hard, but he could never win the original Emperor eye. Akashi-kun made him fall to his knees several times, smirked and scored a goal.
After 5 minutes, the score was Akashi-kun 20, Ryota-kun, none. You could see that Ryota-kun was tired, but he never stopped blocking Akashi-kun. You saw how much Ryota-kun loves you, even when he's tired and on the losing side, he still will not give up on you. You always thought Ryota-kun loved you as a friend, but now you see, and really know, that he loves you as a lover.
Akashi-kun did the ankle breaking on Ryota-kun again, and this time, Ryota-kun did not fall. He just stood there, panting hard, glaring at Akashi-kun.
-Kise' POV-
I cannot let Akashicchi win. I can't. I love (F/n)cchi. I loved her for so long. She now has finally seen my love, and accepted it. I cannot let her go now. But, winning a match aganist Akashicchi is impossible. I can never perfectly copy the Emperor Eye. My ankles keep breaking as Akashicchi glared at me. His commands are absoulte.
But not this time. He glared at me once again, but I did not fall. I used all my strength to stay upright and glared back at him. I will not lose (F/n)cchi to him. I WILL NOT.
However, my legs are becoming sore. I think I can't move my legs anymore. Come on legs, MOVE. FOR (F/N)CCHI.
I looked at (F/n)cchi to give me strength. I smiled weakly, it is nice to see (F/n). I love you, (F/n)...

-Third POV-
When Ryota-kun looked at you, you could tell that he was too tired to move and that he was about to pass out. You quickly ran to the court and supported Ryota-kun before he fell.
'Akashi-kun, stop this match. This is pointless.' You said
'But, this is for you my love.' Akashi-kun said as he moved his hand on your cheek. You smacked his hand away.
'You are hurting Ryota-kun, Akashi-kun. You are hurting me.' You said with tears in you eyes. When Akashi-kun saw your teary eyes, his left eye turned red.
'I'm...hurting you? I'm sorry (F/n). I never meant to hurt you.' He replied gently.
'Seijuro-kun, I know you will never hurt me.' You said, smiling. 'But, Akashi-kun is. Akashi-kun, you scare me.'

-Akashi's POV-
I am scaring (F/n). I am a monster. Scaring the girl I love. After I heard those words, I walked backwards, away from (F/n).
All I ever wanted was for (F/n) to be happy. But her being with me, I make her scared. I hurt her.
She looks happy with Ryota. Maybe I should just let her be with Ryota. But when Ryota fails to make her happy, I, Akashi Seijuro, will protect her.
Now, I have no reason to turn back. No reason for old Akashi to return. Even if I return, she, will not love me. The day she loves me again, will be the day I return. I felt my left eye burn, and it turned yellow.
'Fine, since I scare you, I will leave.'
I went close to her, and whispered in her ear
'But I will forever love you.'
I gave her one last kiss, and walked away.
'Pratice is over'