Sad Lucy Worried Natsu (Part 1)

*3rd person
Lucy was tired. Tired of being weak. Tired of holding everyone back. Tired of being a useless waste of space. Tired of...living. Walking home silently she sniffed and rubbed her eyes. The familiar feeling of tears started pricking her eyes. She raced to her apartment, quickly, unlocked her door and ran inside. She then leaned against the door sobbing. She slowly crawled over to her bed. Burrowing her face into the covers. She bawled until her eyes felt heavy and she could no longer cry. She eventually fell into a restless sleep.

*Natsu
"Where's Luce?" I ask Mira. 'I swear I saw her a second ago before my fight with Ice Princess.'  I think to myself confused a little worried. Okay..maybe a lot worried.

"Hmmm...I think she went home." Mira said unsure. 'She went home? Okay guess I'll go too'  I think to myself. Mira suddenly looked like she remembered something.

"Wait, Natsu! She was looking super depressed! Go check on her!" Mira exclaimed worried. I nodded quickly.

"I was gonna go anyway." I said cheerfully. I ran off to Lucy's apartment. I climbed up to her windowsill and perched myself carefully on the tiny ledge. I peeked though her window and into her bedroom. Lucy was sleeping. She looked troubled and there were tear tracks drying on her cheeks. I cracked open her window and quietly went inside. I gently hopped onto the side on the bed. Dropping to the floor I turned to look at Lucy. A few of her golden locks were in her face. I brushed the strands gently away from her face. She relaxes slightly. I stare at her for a few moments. 'Your so dam cute when your asleep Luce...' I decide to lay down next to her. I cuddle her closely by wrapping my arms around her waist. Almost immediately she snuggles into my chest. I close my eyes and listen to the rhythmic beating of our hearts.

*3rd person 
As the pink-haired fire dragon slayer and the blonde celestial spirit wizard slept peacefully. A certain blue - cat - exceed peeked at them through the window. Faintly blushing that cat lifted its paws up to its cheeks and whispered excitedly, 

"I've seen iiiiiiiiiiit!" Cooing he flew off towards the guild anxious to share the news.

A/N Should I continue? I already have a Part 2 done...if I get at least 10 or more reads and at least 5 votes I'll post Part 2 and 3 more one shots all in 1 day! (Hello, I tweaked this a bit and fixed some mistakes)