Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I groaned as I watched Sam try to hit on a girl, and failing at it. I left Dean and Sam to find the possible cursed object and sat in the car, before we went back to the hotel, which looked really weird. Sam took her out on a date and got a copy of the papers. We broke into the Auction house and stole a painting before taking it out and burning it. dean said that he forgot his wallet and they went back to find it. When Sam came back out, he told us the painting had magically reappeared back in the frame and in one piece. They went to find out more about it and Sam was forced to call the girl again, who sadly told us it had been sold.

They went over to get back but the spirit had struck again and killed the buyer. We broke into the crime scene and found something weird about it, which led us to an old crypt. The father's body wasn't in the crypt, so we went to check the death records. We found out that he was not cremated but he was put in a box and buried somewhere else. We burned the bones and that night we went to check the painting. Sam and the girl got trapped inside and the little girl attacked them with a knife, so what a wonderful night that was turning out to be. Dean went after the little girl's doll and I stayed to try and get them out.

Dean burned the creepy little doll and the next morning, the girl told the movers to just burn it. When they kissed, I handed dean 10 bucks and he smiled." a bets, a bet"

" Oh bite me" I told him and he started laughing.

Time Skip

I was just about to take a bite of my eggs when Sam and Dean dragged me out of the restraint." seriously guys" I cried as we drove away.

" sorry Mari, it's an emergency"

" it's always emergency" I growled and he smirked. A few hours later we pulled up to an old cabin. They went inside and I sighed leaning against the window. When the came back out, we went to post office where they found a letter addressed to dad. A knock on the window had me looking over in shock before the door opened and Dad got in the backseat. Dean gave him the letter and he started talking about some gun. He told us about how he thought vampires had been extinct and my eyes widened. The next day, I was dragged out of bed and into Dean's car. We went to the sight of an animal attack and I yawned, making Sam frown." you alright Mari"

" I'm good, just haven't slept much since we took down that haunted painting" I sighed and Dean laughed" never would have taken you for a scaredy cat, Mari". I glared at him before smacked him upside the head. Sam chuckled and Dean glared at him, causing him to go quite. We got back in the car and i started to doze but just as I drifted off, the car spun and I gasped as we stopped in front of dad's car. Sam got of the car and he started yelling at Dad and I sighed. When the sun came up we found the nest and Dad told us that the only way to kill, was to cut off their heads. I started through the bag i grabbed before my apartment burst into flames and Sam frowned." Been wondering what was so important that you risked-"

" didn't think I gave up the perks did you?"

" Mari..."

" there are some things you can't forget Sam" I told him as I pulled out a machete. We went inside and started looking for what they from dad's friend and the people they took. Sam woke up the girl, who in turn, woke up all the vampires. We made a run for it but when we got to the car, Dad told us we were doomed. Back at the room, Dad told us that  he had put a bunch of money in a savings account, they had a chat about everything that had happened, while I took a nap. When dean got back, dad came up with a plan. He told us that when it was over we needed to get out of there as fast we could.

Dad lured them away and we went after the gun before disobeying his orders and helping him take the down the vampires. When we got back, he told us that we could help take the thing that killed mom and I smiled." Can we get something to eat first?" I asked.

Time Skip

I frowned as Dad told us that an old friend had been killed, his throat slashed. A few hours later, I sat going through the records when it happened, the world blurred around me and I saw a mother and her baby, I heard a music box along with a train, then it was gone. I fell out the chair but caught myself on the table." wonderful" I mumbled.

back at the hotel, I found Dean and Dad talking with Sam as he held his head." let me guess, burning women on ceiling, train in the background and music box" I mumbled going right for the Tylenol.

" you saw that too?" Sam asked and I smiled before sitting down and popping the pills in my mouth, just as Sam's phone went off. Meg gave dad a choice, the gun or a lot of people are going to die. Dad left to give her a fake gun and we went after the demon. the lights started flickering and we got out before going into the house. Dean was attacked by the dad and Sam ran upstairs, with me following behind. We ran into the room but when we got there the demon looked at us with a pair of yellow eyes. Sam shot at him but missed and the demon disappeared. The mother fell from the ceiling and we got her and her baby out before the room burst into flames. We ran from the house and I looked up see a man standing in the flames. Sam tried to go after him but Dean held him back.

Back at the hotel room, Dean tried to call dad, but he wouldn't pick up. Sam got mad and threw dean against a wall. Dan tried again and finally someone answered but it wasn't dad.