ten :: thou shall not commit adultery

It had been a day since walking into the town and seeing their faces plastered all over. Calum and Stella were terrified to go out of their room in case of being spotted.

The two were livid with each other. Calum was sleeping in the crusty fold-up chair while Stella laid in the bed. The two avoided a single word to the other.

Calum couldn't believe that he fell in love with whatever satanic monster Stella was. When she threw him across the wall, he played the memory over and over. It pierced him to remind himself that Stella really was dangerous.

Stella couldn't believe that she fell in love with whatever satanic monster Calum was. He changed, and she despised it. It pierced her to think that Calum wasn't the same Calum she fell in love with.

All Stella did was cry and read out of her small Bible, looking for some sort of comfort since Calum wasn't giving her any. The crying got to Calum so bad, that he decided to leave. He couldn't take one minute with even being in the same room as Stella.

So he left, and headed down to a familiar door.

He knocked twice, hearing a boisterous voice from the other side announce that they were gonna get it. Within ten seconds, a familiar face opened the door. A soft chain of loud, rock music was blaring in the back as he then heard Luna pop up from behind Bridget.

"Calum! You're just in time!" Bridget squealed, taking Calum's strong, tan arm and pulling him into the room and slamming the door behind him. "Luna was about to give me a tattoo!"

"It's not exactly legal," Luna explained, scratching her bright, pink hair. "But then again, is anything we do legal?"

Calum chuckled, feeling Bridget's small hands wrap around his arm. He looked down at her, watching her smile back up at him while fluttering her dark eyelashes.

"I just need the practice, you know," Luna went on, going back to the needle and ink she had in the corner of the room. "Luna, what design were you gonna go with aga-"

"Tattoo me instead," the tall boy interrupted. "I've always wanted a tattoo."

Luna shrugged, sitting down in the chair in front of the needle and looked up at Bridget. "Are you okay with me practicing on him instead?"

Bridget smirked, looking up at Calum and then at Luna. "Go for it."

-

The pain was almost unbearable, like nothing he had felt before. He laid on Bridget's sheets later that night, her head on his bare stomach as he looked down at the MMXII inked on his collar bone.

It symbolized the year 2012, when he turned 16. For most people, that meant freedom. Calum, however, never earned that freedom and this tattoo was the freedom he never had at age 16 or any age to be exact.

The two were watching an old, black and white movie on a small box TV that was exclusively found in Bridget's room. He wasn't very concentrated on the movie, more on the pain of his tattoo and Bridget's long fingernail tracing shapes on his stomach.

It wasn't long before Bridget brought her lips up to Calum's, locking onto them. It was a kiss Calum never experienced before. It was steamy and wise. It was illegal and wanted. Calum couldn't help but kiss back. He was enchanted by Bridget's lips.

It wasn't long before Bridget started taking her clothing off one by one, and then Calum put the pieces together to discover what was happening.

He admired Bridget in her undergarments, bringing his plump lips to her shoulder and mumbling against it gently.

"I've never done this before," he whispered against her cold, pale skin, feeling her gaze from above him.

Bridget smirked, combing her hands through his hair. "Then this'll be unforgettable for both of us."

And as the two began to get to it, Stella's thoughts were consumed at the thought of Calum and where he may be, with whom and doing what.

But Stella never crossed Calum's mind that night.

-

hi my names bella and i'm in love with a girl named miley stewart

OKAY SO FOR CHRISTMAS (me and marissa are cousins you know) MY GRANDMA GOT MARISSA LEATHER PANTS AND A FETUS 5SOS POSTER AND MARISSA REMINDED ME OF THAT ONE LITTLE BOY FROM THE AVOCADO VINE WHERE HES LIKE "an avocado! thanks!" - bella

leather. fucking. pants. from hot topic. - riss