Chapter 1

Ryota Imada
--------------------------------------------

Your POV:

   I was at home getting ready for school thinking about Ryota. I can't wait to see him again. I want him to take more photos of us and himself so I can have them. I already have about 50 photos of just him and his house. But I need more of us together so I can be reminded that he is mine and he would never do anything to hurt me. Even though we aren't really together it's ok to assume things once in your life. I guess.

   I walked out and saw Ryo walk by my driveway as he walked on the side walked. A glare showed it's way on my face. He didn't even stop to wait for me. As a matter of fact I saw another person with him. And it was a girl. Who the hell does she think she is.

   I walked down my driveway and caught up with Ryo and the aweful girl he was walking with.

   "Hey Ryo!" I said with a bright closed eye smile, half-waving. "Oh. Hey (y/n)!" He replied smiling back. "Who's this?"

   "Oh right. This is Akiko. I saw her walking alone so I decided to walk with her." I have to get rid of her. I thought as we walked to school. Well I'll save her for last. And make her death worth my time.

   We soon got to school and I sadly had to go to my class. Away from Ryota. It almost made me cry everyday.

Sojiro's POV:

   I walked out of my house getting ready to go to school. When I walked out onto the side walk I noticed Akiko was no where to be found. I was a little late but I didn't think I was this late.

   I was saddened at the fact that I didn't get to walk with Akiko to school today but I eventually made it. When I walked into the cafeteria I saw Akiko with another guy who had brown hair and a camera bag. I glared at him and walked over. I put my arm around her shoulder and her eyes went wide. Yea I know we're not actually together but this will surely make him realize that she is mine.

   "Oh Akiko I see your boyfriend is here." He said with a bright but sad smile. "Oh! Soji isn't my boyfriend. Get your arm off of me will you?" She asked. I took my arm away and glared at the guy with my arms crossed then looked away from them rolling my eyes. "Who are you anyways?" I asked. "I'm Ryota. But you can call me Ryo." Yeah yeah I get it. I mentally said. I figured Akiko would know that she is mine by now. We walked to class and surely enough they had classes together. I separated from them walking to my own class and sitting in my seat. I will defiantly teach him a lesson.

   I looked out the window but then saw a glint in the corner of my eye as I was turning my head. I looked back and saw a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair clutching a pocket knife in her hand under her desk, as she was looking down glaring at her desk. She had beautiful (e/c) eyes and a perfect nose and mouth. Her body was amazing. I quickly looked away realizing that I was looking at someone else. I can't do that to Akiko. I've already killed about 7 people off from this school and had some in my basement.

~Time Skip~

Your POV:

   After school I quickly grabbed Ryota's hand, leading him out of the school. When we got to the side walk I walked a ways away from the school and turned to face him. I pulled out my pocket knife and brought his hand towards me. I cut his hand and he grunted in pain. "Why would you do this to me?" I asked sadly with tears in my eyes. Cutting his hand was punishment for looking at another girl. Even though we aren't together I still feel the connection between us. And if he keeps hanging out with that Akiko girl, she'll tear it away and attach it to herself. Metaphorically speaking.

   He looked at me in pain and confusion. "Do what?" I put the pocket knife away and ran home. She must be eliminated. She must be eliminated. She must be eliminated. I thought to myself over and over again as I lied on my bed and drifted to sleep.

Sojiro's POV:

   I walked with Akiko as we headed to our homes. "Why would you talk to him?" I asked sternly. "Well he was nice and I don't see anything wrong with him. And just asking. Why do you care." Her voice sounded so sweet but the question made my blood boil. "Don't you see I care about you!?" I yelled. She backed away and I was regretting yelling. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell." I said with a sad face. "It's...ok." She looked away and we soon made it to my house. She didn't even turn to say goodbye. She just kept walking. "Bye!" I yelled after her. She didn't even turn to face me as she put her hand up and waved.

   I sat down in the living room and began to think. My mind kept going back to that girl in class. "What was she so mad about?" I asked myself as I made my train of thought drift back to Akiko. Am I losing interest in her? I thought to myself. I turned on the T.V. and decided to tend to my prisoners in my basement later. They can wait can't they.
---------------------------------------------
(A/N): The first chapter is here! IM GOING TO START PUTTING THE NAMES OF THE GUY IN THE PICTURES IN BOLD AT THE TOP. Sorry figured in order to get you to pay attention to that is to put it I all caps. And don't worry, the next chapter will have more action and an interaction between the two of you. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

'Peace Out Girl Scouts'