The Beginning

"So far the bar looks pretty good" I said spinning on one of the bar stools "Well, hopefully you won't go breaking something again, or I'm gonna have to hurt you" Riku said slightly angry.

"Come on Riku, it wasn't all me! It was the twins too!" Riku shook his head throwing his rag onto his shoulder with a smug grin "So, it was the twins who busted my glasses by playing baseball?". I sat there for a moment "Ok...maybe I was the one who suggested...." "Heh...That's what I thought". Ventus and Roxas, my two brothers who are 3 years younger than me, and they are twins just Ven is two hours older than Roxas.

"You know, I'm always curious on why you dress like a dork when you-" I hopped off the bar stool creating a loud sound with my feet, I looked at him shoving my hands into my pockets "You're right, I am the leader but I also have a day life just like you, I go to college and work here, don't we have to keep our little group a secret, Riku?" He nodded grabbing a glass from the shelf "Axel will be coming tonight" he said mixing a drink together "Info?" I asked curiously, he nodded once more "Roxas said that something has happened and Axel needs to come tell us". He said passing the drink to me.

I moved my hands in a circular motion watching the liquor swirl "Vanitas?" He sighed "And Xehanort" I put the drink back down onto the bar counter "I have to go to my classes soon, I can't drink" I grinned "Sorry Riku but maybe tonight when we open!" I ran out of the bar waving him goodbye.

"Another day in this college" I sighed hunching over "Wonder if Ven and Roxas will actually show up" speaking of those and they shall appear "Sora!" I heard Ven yell, I turn around with a grin on my face "You guys actually came?" Roxas rolled his eyes looking in another direction "Of course we did! Come on we've only missed-" "27 days and 3 hours" I counted. His eyes widen "Shut up! At least we are here now" I shook my head chuckling.

"Roxas, I heard from Riku" I said catching his attention "Jeez Sora, please say it louder so everyone can hear" Ven look at the both of us "Wait Roxas! You never told me!" Ven said a little angry "Yea, sorry Ven, but Axel will be swinging by tonight when we open the bar" I nodded "So....Is it news-" "Yea" I interrupted Ven glancing down at his necklace "It is...".

"Excuse me!" We all heard a girls voice yell, we look to see a girl with bright red hair and another girl with light blonde hair come running towards us at a high speed, our eyes widened and we stepped out of the way for her and the blonde hair woman to pass. 'Woosh!' That's all you heard when they passed, we stared at the running figures up to the college building "That looked a lot like..." Roxas mumbled, Ven and I looked at him "You know those two? Are they new here? Never seen them on campus before" Ven said, Roxas shook his head "The blonde girl, she just looked familiar..." I looked down at my phone to see it was almost 8 A.M "Guys we have to go" I said looking up at them "See you later in class" they both nodded and I left them so they can go to there own classes.

I have art class first, which was a stupid choice I made because I cannot do art, I have college math courses with Roxas, and then sword (fake) fighting with Ven, he's very talented. For a degree, I am trying to do business, since we own the bar. Riku said he didn't want to go to college, said it was useless to him since he didn't want to do anything special. That's why I'm doing these classes, to help with our bar and to help him. As I walked into my art class I sat down next to Yuffie, she is also in my art class "Hey Sora, What's up!" she asked happily. I smiled "Hey Yuffie, nothing much really, the bar is opening tonight" I grinned, her face lit up "Really! I told Squall and Aerith about it, I couldn't find Cloud nor Tifa" she said sadly "Don't worry about it" I continued to grin "I already told them couple days back".

Selphie had walked in "Sora! Yuffie!" she ran over or more like skipped over to us "There's this girl that transferred into this class!" Yuffie raised and eyebrow "Who?" I asked, she shrugged "Remember that other art class we had, well the teacher had to take a leave from school so now the students are transferring into this class" she sat down with us while explaining "Wait, weren't there only...4 people in that class?" she nodded quickly taking out her art supplies "So why focus on just the girl?" Yuffie asked "Because! She's the one that did that famous painting in the school" my eyes widen "Are you talking about the hearted moon?" I asked "You mean the painting kingdom hearts?" she smiled "Yea yea that one, wait she did that one!?" I asked standing up excitedly "That was the one that was put into the art museum!" "I am also bestfriends with her sister, her name-" "Alright colors!" the teach said, she's weird like that since she teaches art and says everyone has there own color in some unique way. "We are going to all welcome some new students before we start, of course our first student is the one who got her art work in the art museum, Namine".