Cape Shenanigans

Your name is Sollux Captor, and you are currently sitting on top of a very cross sea dweller.
.......
This probably won't end well. But you don't really care. Your mind is set and locked on one singular goal.
You must get Eridans cape.
Honestly, you tried to do this the reasonable way. You had told him to give it to you and if he had just handed it over, none of this would have ever happened. He brought this upon himself. He forced your butt.
"Sol, wwill you get OFF of me?" The violet blood whined and squirmed when you simply shook your head.
"Only after you give me your cape." You shifted in a pathetic attempt to get yourself more comfortable on top of him.
"I told you earlier, you can't havve my cape. Noww get OFF!" He continued his annoying squirming. It was really starting to get on your nerves. His fins flared angrily as the blue and red tendrils held him in place.
"Wwhy the hell do you evven wwant my cape, Sol?" Crap. Heat blossoms in your cheeks and suddenly the little smudge of dirt under the nail of your pinky is the most interesting thing in the world. Wow. You could practically smell his fucking smirk. That asshole.
"Becauthe shut up. That'th why." You're totally blushing hardcore now. Damn his attractive face. If you tell him, he'll never let you forget it. Him and his stupid cute smirk.
"Sol, are you blushing?" He snickers and you glare at him.
"No! Maybe! Shut up, fishdick!" You scramble to your feet. Shit. There goes any chance of getting that cape. You think about leaving him on the ground for a few hours just to spite him, but you're starting to get a headache and you didn't want to deal with the complaining that was guaranteed to occur. You release your hold on him and fidget as he gets to his feet and brushes the dust off of him.
"Wwhy are you all wworked up? I wwas kidding!" You think you hear a hint of concern in his voice, but you could be hearing things. You just glare at the ground and sulk. "Sollux?" He sighs deeply when he doesn't get a reply out of you. "Can I at least knoww wwhy you wwant my fucking cape so badly?"
Your receding blush was back in full force and sparks jumped from your eyes before sizzling out. You mumbled at the floor, hoping he would give up.
No luck.
"Wwhat? Speak up!" He frowns at you and you fidget uncomfortably.
"I-it thmellth like you..." you barely managed to lisp out the words and feel like curling up in a tiny ball and ceasing to exist. This was a bad idea. This was an awful idea. What made you think this would ever be a good idea? He probably hates you now! Stupid. Stupid stupid stupid stupi-
Your torn from your thoughts as you feel weight settle down on your shoulders and cold fingers close the golden clasp of the cape before letting it rest against the collar of your t-shirt. Your head shoots up and you meet his eyes, your own bugged out of your head in shock. A faint purple dusts his cheekbones and he presses a cold kiss to your cheek, just below your left eye.
You can only blush and hold the cape tighter around your lanky body as you watch him hurry away without a word.