You Again?!?

The ship has been sailing for two days and still no sign of the island you were supposed to go to for the festival. Thankfully the festival lasts a week so you and the rest of the crew had nothing really to worry about.

In the past two days you have been trying to work on being able to stay in a room with Zoro shirtless. Funny right? The first time your face flushed as red as a tomato and you never made eye contact, just looked away so he couldn't see the blush on your face. Zoro was always comfortable with you. But yet whenever he sees you in a bikini sunbathing with Nami and Robin, he couldn't help but run to the bathroom and hold the toilet paper to his nose as he watched it turn red. He's secretly been trying to get used to that to.

"Hey (y/n)!" Luffy yelled from the deck. You walked out of the girls quarters setting your book down on a table beside the door inside the room. You walked to the deck and saw an island. "Is that our destination?" "Yeah." Nami answered. "We'll be there in a couple minutes." You nodded and leaned against the rail as you watched the island slowly getting closer. Your ear twitched at the sound of footsteps coming from behind you and stop beside you. You glanced at the presence and saw Zoro. "Hi." You said looking back out to the island. "Hey,"

"You have a bounty." Zoro said bluntly. Your eyes widened in exitment. You've always wanted a bounty to prove that your skills were worth something. "Really?!" You said happily turning to look at Zoro with you hands clasped to your chest. You tail twitched excitedly. He chuckled at how excited you were to find out you had a bounty. "Yeah. 200,000,000 beli. Congratulations?" You couldn't believe it. "How could it be that much?"

"I don't know." He said plainly. You were so excited you had to tell Nami and Robin. They were your best friends so you had to tell them everything. Which you did because they haven't told anyone about your crush on Zoro. "I'll be right back." You told Zoro before running to the crows nest where they sat. Robin reading and Nami talking non-sense. "Hey guys guess what!!" They looked confused by your unexpected show up. "What?" Robin asked curiously.

"I have a bounty!" You said throwing your arms in the air and smiling widely. "What?!" Nami asked furiously. "Congratz." Robin congratulated. You looked at Nami and smiled. "Yeah the bounty is 200,000,000. I'm so happy!" "Why would you be happy about that?!" Nami asked. "Well I finally have one. And it proves that my skills and techniques are worth something." You said smiling and looking down at your feet. "This is not good." Nami said frantically. "Why not?" You asked your smile fading a little.

"Now we'll have more marine ship coming for us." "Awe come on Nami. Let's get Sanji to make some food and throw a congratulation party for her." "Really!?" You asked excited once again.

You, Nami and Robin all walked to the kitchen and asked Sanji for your favor and he gladly accepted.

Your party was over sooner than expected but you didn't really care because the ship finally reached the island and you all joined the festival. You all jumped from the ship and walked around the island. You walked up to Zoro to see what he was doing. "Hey Zoro. Where you going?" He looked over his shoulder and laughed a little at the sight of you struggling to keep up with him. "I'm going to the sword shops to look for cursed or legendary swords." He replied. "Do you mind if I join?" "Not really, just try to keep up." He said teasingly. You rolled your eyes slightly as he chuckled. You both walked to all the shops and even stopped to watch a street performer as you passed by. While you were watching the street performer, you started thinking to yourself. You could have sworn you thought you saw a crew member from the Black Cats, but shook it off because you didn't want to be pestered with the idea of them trying to find you. After Zoro and you watched the performer for about 5 minutes you both walked off. He went to another sword shop but you were getting bored so you walked around and looked in some of the antique shops. Your tail swayed back and forth as your ears twitched, you saw a really pretty blue ern with a lid that had fish swimming in a Japanese style pond. You didn't have enough for it and it was 980 beli's. What you didn't know was that Zoro came looking for you and saw you looking at the ern.

You walked away and out of the shop going to look at a clothes shop but got stopped by a gun being put to your head. "Get her to the ship. Quickly before any of the dim-witted Straw Hats come looking for her." You heard a familiar voice say. Your eyes widen in shock and realization. "You again?" You asked. How could you be so stupid? The Black Cat Pirates were after you. "You guessed correctly." You soon couldn't keep your eyes open anymore as you felt something go into impact with your head and blacked out.

Zoro stood a ways away, witnessing the scene. He was infuriated as he clutched the ern you wanted so badly. He ran quickly to their ship and saw everyone else there already. "How'd you guys know about this?" Asked confused. "We saw Kuro and some of the crew members. So we all met up here." Nami answered. They all prepared for the battle they were about to have. They soon saw people coming closer and closer to the ship. After the people in the distance came close enough the Straw Hats stood face to face with Kuro and his crew.
---------------------------------------------
(A/N): Here is the 4th part. Sorry it took so long to update. Had to work on my other books. Hope you guys enjoyed.

'Peace Out Girl Scouts'