thirteen☕️

"If someone tries to talk to me, I will rip their head off." Luke groaned, and Michael rolled his eyes. Luke's school opened for the year, and the blonde boy wasn't looking so great. His hair fell in messy straggles over his face. He had bags under his eyes, and his shoulders were slumped as if he would pass out any minute.

"In that case, let me call over my boss for a chat. I wouldn't mind having you rip her head off." Michael rolled his eyes at the thought of his boss. She was a short, shout middle aged lady. She scolded him for his piercings and eccentric hair colors. Michael was shocked he hadn't been fired yet.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come over my house for dinner on Sunday? I accidentally let your name slip out when I was talking to my mom and know you're all she talked about; when can I meet Michael? What does he look like?" He imitated her in a high pitched voice, making Michael giggle a bit.

"I don't know, Luke? Do you think she'd like me? I don't look like the ideal guy to bring home." Michael bit his lip. His appearance often repulsed people, his piercings and ripped jeans have people walking on the other side of the street instead of walking past him. Michael never really minded, since it was never anyone he cared about. It was adults who thought he was just some rebellious teenager, and Michael merely just shrugged it off.

But he did care about the impression on Luke's parents. What if they didn't like him, and he wouldn't be able to see Luke anymore?

"They'll love you, I promise. My moms making lasagna." Luke practically begged and Michael gave in.

"Fine. But you still owe me that movie that we missed." Michael faked glared and him, and Luke hugged him from across the counter.

"Thank you, Mikey. They're gonna love you!" He squealed.

A/n
It's gonna get not boring next chapter don't worry
Do you guys want a character ask? It will get more interesting so they'll probably be more questions possible
Tell me tho!
ily guys. And thanks for 300 reads! You guys make me soOOO happy
~Kay