How I got to Gravity Falls :(

Diane Pines P.O.V:

       Today's the day I'm going to Gravity Falls to see my younger bro Dipper and his twin Mabel, hopefully they remember me it's been years wince I've seen them. "Diane come on! We're going to be late and you won't see Dipper and Mabel." I shot out of bed at the sound of my moms voice, got dressed, and packed my things and left for GRAVITY FALLS ...

               TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke from my slumber and I heard fuzzy words like "WOA WOA WOA WOA WOA GRAVITY FALLS WOA WOA WOA" I shot out of my seat and looked out the window and ran outside to the Mystery shack. This is it Diane time to meet your siblings! O- "Welcome to the Mystery Shack, this will be-" Wait is it Grunkle Stan?!?!?!?! "Is it you? Diane Pines? Well the tour is free for family members." I saw my car go away and waved bye and also did Stan. " HEY KIDS THERE'S SOMEONE WHO IS DYING TO MEET YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!" I jumped because he literally shook the little broken down house, and Stan motioned me to come in. " Hope its not to much for you since you have Dip and Mabe here." "No you are family and family deserves attention." I here foot steps and see that it's MABEL AND DIPPER!!!!!!!!!! "Diane?! How did you get here? I missed you so much!" " I missed you too Dip!" Lastly Mabel comes down who looks like she just woke up. "DDDDDDIIIIIIAAAAAAANNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" " I missed you too, Mabel!" Mabel suddenly ran upstairs and couple moments later I see her with a pig. Well this is going to be intresting...